✭✎- sɪx ݈݇⎼ ʏ/ɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇsɪɢɴᴇʀ !

"Karito?" Y/n started at the figure in front of her.

"Oh my g — forget it. I wanted to... um, apologize for sticking my nose in your business the other day.." he apologized. "I was just looking out for him."

"It's alright." Y/n looked towards the sky. "You just did what you felt was right. It's getting late, I gotta go." she waved with a smile as she walked down the stairs.

Karino felt a little relief and relaxed after apologizing.

A month later — Y/n was cooking breakfast while drawing out her next design. Going back and forth on both, making sure her food doesn't burn. Totally unaware of what Kotaro was doing right now.

After he had his breakfast, he was got dressed in a blue school uniform with a blue hat. "Bring your parent to school day". He didn't tell anyone, fearing that it might burden their busy schedules. All the other kids was gonna have their parents with them, he'd be the only one without his.

But he went on his merry way.

A message came to Y/n's phone. From Karino it read; 'check ur calendar rq'.

Y/n was confused. She opened her calendar and saw what today was. Cursing at herself for letting it slip her mind, she sent a quick 'omw' before devouring the food, getting dressed and dashing off to the school.

She met with Karino who was standing outside waiting for her. "Did they... start already?" Y/n asked out of breath.

"Yup. It's almost Kotaro's turn, we better hurry." they sped walked in the building back to Kotaro's class and snuck a seat at the back.

The teacher turned her attention to Kotaro. "Alright, Kotaro, its your turn. Did your parents attend?"

He sat there with his hands balled. "Sadly, they could not attend. But my friend, Sir Karino is here in their place."

"O-Oh.." The teacher smiled awkwardly. Nobody in the room thought he of all people would show up.

Karino groaned and walked up to the front of the class. "Karino Shin, Kotaro's neighbor. I draw manga... yeah thats it."

'Such a slob!' all the adults thought. Excluding Y/n. She sucked her teeth and walked up to the front. Shooing Karino away.

"L/n Y/n, also Kotaro's neighbor. I am a fashion designer. Designing clothes has been an obsession of mines since i was 6. And kept on ever since." once Y/n finished explaining her talent, she presented out a little something she made, they clapped while gasping and "oou"ing.

"Mama, I wanna be a designer too!" some kids explained with excitement.

Kotaro's eyes we're glued on Y/n as she stood with an awkward smile. They made eye contact, he gave her a thumbs up.

Y/n exe has stoped working.

Now standing outside the school — Karino and Y/n stood together. Waiting for Kotaro to be released. In the past month, they have started to talk more and went places together with Kotaro.

"Sir Karino, lady L/n, we may leave." Kotaro came walking out his hat on his head.

Then they left the school. "I have a new project due next Wednesday," Y/n walked ahead of them and waved. "See you guys later!"

"Farewell, lady L/n."

"Yeah, see ya."

They didn't see Y/n for 3 hours. For 3 hours she worked hard on the dress that was requested for a wedding. Never once taking a break.

Karino and Kotaro had already hit the bathhouse before 10 and back into their respective rooms. As Kotaro laid on his back, he thought back onto what Karino had said to him at the bathhouse.

"Sir Karino, I must ask. What do 'besties' do?"  Kotaro asked while soaking his body in the water.

"Why do you ask? Is it about L/n?"

"Aye." Kotaro nodded. "She and I are besties. I am not familiar with the term 'bestie', nor do I know what 'bestie's do." he explained, floating the rubber duck near bubbles.

"Well, what I would do is have sleep overs and tell each other made up stories, stay up watching movies — I'm getting carried away. You get the point."

Kotaro got up and walked to to Y/n's door. "Its late, why're you here?" she asked. Then she saw Kotaro holding his pillow.

"Care to have a sleep over?" he asked.

NOTES–

- >~< sleep over.. are ya excited?

- secretly, Karino finds it cute but annoying how Y/n's always forgetting his name

- i shoulda mention it- but misuki alr moved away ;-;