✭✎- ғɪᴠᴇ ݈݇⎼ sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ !

Kotaro walked up to Y/n, leaving Isamu behind. "Alright, shall we head off?"

"Yeah.. but why is he staring at you like that?" Y/n sweat dropped while peeking back at Isamu who was blushing while staring at Kotaro walk with Y/n.

'How come he gets to walk so close to that hottie? But still.. HE'S SO CUTE!' Isamu sped up and walked between Y/n and Kotaro. Now feeling special to walk in between the both of them.

"What are you doing, Sir Isamu?" Kotaro didn't glance in the idiot's direction.

Isamu came up with a quick lie. "Oh — well.. I just wanted to walk with both of you!"

"You have zero knowledge on how to pick up women." Kotaro sighed. "You should ask lady L/n if she's ok with it."

"Wha — thats not the reason!"

"Kotaro, it's fine.. why is it such a big fuss? Did you wanna walk next to me?" Y/n smiled, holding her hands together.

"Aye. I did." Kotaro admitted. "We're here." he stopped and looked at the mall ahead of them.

The trio walked inside, some people whispered bad assumptions about Isamu, Y/n and even Kotaro.

It didn't fall upon deaf ears. Y/n mentally sighed. "Kotaro, what exactly did you come here for?"

"Well," Kotaro started. "You'll have to wait and see." he went off into the toddler section and picked at clothing that stood out in his eye and went to try them on.

While Kotaro changed, Y/n and Isamu waited. "Why does he wanna stand out so bad?" Y/n asked. Holing that Isamu would know.

"Well, last time we went shopping, he said he wanted to look handsome and stylish. I thought he had a little crush in school.. but he just want people to like him." Isamu blushed.

"He so awesome..!" Y/n and Isamu said at the same time with the same expression. They looked at each other with shocked faces but soon intertwined their hands.

"Your a fan of wittle Kotaro too!?" Isamu blushed while shaking Y/n's hands.

"Yes!" Y/n fan-girled along with Isamu. "He's such a big boy...!"

"What are you two talking about? Your causing people to stare." Kotaro walked out the dressing room with a black beanie, white shirt with a yellow star design, and black pants.

"Who cares if they stare." Isamu and Y/n said in sync while still holding hands. Then they realized they were still holding each others hand.

Isamu cleared his throat. "Ehm," and released Y/n's hand with a red face.

Kotaro walked up to them. "What do you think? Do I look stylish and handsome?"

"You look so handsome! Your beanie makes you look 10x cooler!" Y/n smiled while giving Kotaro a thumbs up.

"I agree, you look so adorableee!" Isamu clapped while squatting to Kotaro's height. "Wanna buy matching—"

Kotaro cut off Isamu. "No thank you. Lady L/n, would you like to buy matching beanies with me?"

Y/n nodded instantly. "I'd be happy to."

After leaving the mall — Kotaro's stomach growled. "Did you not eat this morning?" in sync again, Y/n and Isamu's words came out at the same time.

"I ate a bowl of cereal. I was a tad bit too excited for the shopping, I only ate one thing." honestly Kotaro admitted with a small blush.

Y/n squatted to his height, "What do you want to eat? I'll pay."

"No need, lady L/n,"

"Cmon, it's what bestie's do." Y/n pointed.

"Huh?" Kotaro stared at Y/n. "Besties?" he repeated the word. "Aye! If it is not too much trouble." he told Y/n where he wanted to go.

Leading to a small milkshake stand. "Milkshakes? I thought you wanted food." Y/n pointed out and pulled out her wallet.

"These milkshakes are the best, lady L/n, I would like for you to drink them with me." Kotaro suggested.

Isamu slowly wiggled to Kotaro. "What about me? Can I drink some with you? Can I? Hmm? Wittle Kotaro—"

"Get back, you feind," Kotaro grabbed his sword and held Isamu hostage. "I will strike you down."

"Kotaro, don't bully others." Y/n lightly scolded mother like. "Just let him join us."

Kotaro nodded and tucked his sword away. "You are lucky lady L/n allowed you to join us."

Y/n walked up to the stand and bought 3 milkshakes according to her friends request. She carried the cup holder towards her group with a smile. "You are indeed in luck that my bestie is kind and forgiving." she over heard Kotaro holding Isamu at sword point.

She almost died when she heard him call her his bestie. And Y/n had only met him a couple of days ago. And they were already best friends.

The trio drank their milkshakes rather quickly and all suffered from a brain freeze. Y/n carried Kotaro's bags in her left hand as they were walking home. They spent 5 hours together and had the time of their depressing lives. Isamu and Y/n saw Kotaro slowing down so they turned and looked at him.

"Are you tired? Want me to carry you!?" Isamu ran to Kotaro only to be ignored.

"Hm? Want me to pick you up?" Y/n asked while watching Kotaro yawn and nod. She smiled softly and picked up Kotaro and let him rest his head on her shoulder as he drifted into a light sleep.

"Heart broken." Isamu frowned, wiping at his tears.

Y/n and Isamu went their separate ways, she had to put Kotaro to bed before going to her apartment. She opened Kotaro's door and laid him on his futon, tucked him in and was about to leave. But he pulled on her jacket sleeve.

Y/n's heart ached. But she couldn't stay. With a heavy heart, she pulled Kotaro's hand off her jacket and left while smiling.

"There you are, L/n. There's something I need to say to you."