✭✎- sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ݈݇⎼ ɴᴇʀᴠs !

NOT EDITED!

😥 so so so sorry for the wait <3 (i found new sick ahh obsessions..)

pls enjoy y'all selves (its been too long. pls throw rocks at me + gonna be traumatic in the beginning)🫶🏽

Sighing from the bright light peeking through her curtains, Y/n stretched her legs under the covers. She felt the spot behind her only to find it empty. A frown came to her face. Her husband must've stayed late at work again.

Now that she was alone, now having the right mindset to think about it, she and her husband hasn't slept in the same bed in a month. He would always make lame ass excuses.

For the 10th time this week, she told herself that stress was not good for her child. So, she did what her best friend recommended: simple meditation, so she laid peacefully in her bed alone.

Then something felt terribly wrong, the blood came.

Panicking, Y/n flipped through the covers to check for any blood as she struggled to catch her breath. Repeatedly begging to not lose this child as well.

"Y/n!" a familiar voice called out to her.

"Y/n! Come on, wake up!" Karino ran into the room with Kotaro behind. They had ran to the sound of the sheets ruffling loudly, and Y/n's begging. He pulled her up and held her tightly to his chest.

Once he got her breathing under control, he took Y/n's hand to her stomach. "It was just a bad dream! Y/n's, our baby is fine."

After coming to her senses that it was really just a dream, she rubbed over her stomach and thanked the God's that it was just a dream.

"Kotaro, don't let the food burn. I'll care of Y/n." Karino nodded toward to his worried son. "Everything's fine. You're okay." he told her as he softly caressed her hand. "I'll run your bath water."

Y/n nodded and tried to get herself together before waddling off to the bathroom.

By the time Y/n was finished in the bath and dressing herself, she sat on the foot of the bed with her hand still on her stomach.

"If anything goes wrong, we'll be here with you, y'know." Karino said, standing at the door entrance. He saw her look up at him with a small frown on her pretty face.

From her previous attempts, she couldn't help but be terrified of losing yet another child. "I'm just scared." she sighed, "Honestly, I don't know if I can handle anymore miscarriages.."

Karino nodded and walked over to Y/n. "And it's one hundred precent okay if you feel that way." he kneeled before her, sitting his hand on top of hers. "Baby, listen to me. We will be alright. Look on the bright side, we're almost there." trying to lighten her mood, he smiled. "Just 5 months left."

Y/n inhaled deeply, taking Karino's words to heart. He grabbed her hand and brought it up to his lips, softly placing a kiss on her knuckles.

She had never received that type of support from her ex-husband. He had gotten so sick of her nightmares and slept in a completely different room, breaking her, making her pick up her own pieces and leaving her to comfort herself.

(🏴‍☠️🪦hmmm, where his ass at now?!🤔)

"You're right." Y/n calmed her nervs, "Thank you," (i dont have a nickname for him. suggest some pls munchkin)

After secretly listening to their conversation for a while, Kotaro finally stepped into the room. "Excuse the sudden intrusion, but the breakfast is complete." he stated, holding his hand out for Y/n. "Are you feeling better? It does pain me to see you upset and I can't do anything to help you."

"Trust me, just you being here is more than enough." Y/n completely forgot about her loving husband and went to hold Kotaro's hand instead. "C'mon stink, lets go eat."

Poor little Karino sat frozen in place, watching his wife and son walk off with sunshine and rainbows emitting from them.

The day was filled with fun and smiles — despite Y/n's morning. It all had to come to an end eventually. Y/n waited in the bed for Karino, who was in Kotaro's room.

The little boy was lecturing Karino on how to comfort Y/n when he isn't there. "Please do try to let her complete her sentences before you speak. Be patient with her and let her know she can be openly honest with you." he was stating the obvious, yes. But he was just as worried about Y/n.

"I'll take care of her." Karino promised. "Now you get some sleep," he says, smiling as he pats Kotaro's head. "If you can't sleep, your always welcome to come sleep with us."

Kotaro nodded his little head before resting on his pillow. "I shall keep that in mind. Goodnight." when Karino closed the door, Kotaro laid in his bed with a small smile on his face.

"Is he ok?" Y/n asked her husband as soon as he walked in the door.

"Y/n, your stressed but still thinking about others... thats what I love about you — but take this time to think about yourself." Karino sighed, laying himself on the bed.

She closed her eyes. "I know, but I hate worrying him."

"I bet you do. Now enough sappy talk, you need to sleep. Don't be stubborn and say you aren't sleepy." Karino ignored Y/n's complaints and whines while laying beside her. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to wake me up." he stated, giving her a peck on her cheek. "At least try to get some sleep."

"I hear you." Y/n yawned, staring off into the space in her comfortable bed, with her patient, caring husband. She was blessed with such amazing people in her life. And knowing that she had them there with her made her somewhat at ease.

⊹₊꒷︶꒷꒦‧₊˚⊹︰꒷⊹₊꒷︶꒷꒦‧₊˚⊹︰꒷⊹₊꒷︶꒷꒦‧₊˚⊹

- dun dun dun. i did my best on an empty brain tank... its literally 4am☠️.

- i felt bad so i wanted to update this.. seeing how much ppl still read and vote on this makes me happy.

- late but great — happy new year🫶🏽

-did you throw a rock at me? (do it)

ANWAYS. IM ALIVE AND STILL READING ON THIS😭JUST NOT WRITING AS MUCH (i write in google docs. all my fantasy stuff is there. if im ever gone for over a week, the fbi has my phone)😞