✭✎- ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ݈݇⎼ ғɪɴ !

this is the end, *sobbing*
*twerks sadly*

"I now announce you husband and wife!" the minister said happily. "You may now kiss the bride!"

The couple stared at one another with love filled eyes as their lips met in a sweet and passionate kiss as the crowd cheered and clapped for the newly wedded.

A boy with black hair clapped as well, in his little black tuxedo. Even though the occasion was not for him, he felt extremely joyful seeing his adoptive parents marry.

The photographer had came in to snap a few photos of the family, but Kotaro stepped to the side and let his new parents have the spot light. But Y/n picked Kotaro up, holding him in her arms as she smooched him on the cheek, as Karino did the same, making Kotaro blush and the camera man's heart swooned as he took the picture.

They had got him out his phobia of pictures, even though it took a while, they were still patient with him.

5 months later~

"Remember to take the vitamins after every meal." the doctor said, handing Y/n a perception. "Congratulations again, you two." the doctor smiled warmly at the wedded couple.

They went back home to tell Kotaro the news. He sat home, waiting patiently for his parents to come hack home. He was worried for Y/n's health, seeing as she threw up after every meal, and woke up feeling horrible.

He ran out his room, to the door and opened it for his parents, they weren't worried as they were when they left. So it had to be good news.

"There's a baby in there?" Kotaro asked again. Pointing towards Y/n's stomach. They sat at the table, telling him the news.

"Yes. You see, when two parents love each other so much—"

"Stop talking." Y/n hushed her husband, turning her attention to Kotaro and placed her hand on top of his. "You think it's a boy or a girl?"

"I hope its a girl. Given I am the Prince of this castle, it will need a Princess." he stated, still in his "lord" phase.

"My money's on a boy." Karino said proudly. "What do you think, Y/n?"

"A girl.." she smiled.

PRESENT

Inside the castle, there was a happy family of 4. A happy loving married couple and two siblings. But the parents were out. Meaning, the prince and princess had to hold down the fort.

"Dear sister, please don't chew on that. This is my Tonosaman figurine." the big brother, Kotaro gently took the figure from his little sister, D/n.

She was an adorable 2 toddler. Big e/c eyes, chubby brown cheeks and curly hair. Kotaro took the toy out her chubby hand as she babbled and blew spit bubbles.

"You are cute." Kotaro poked her cheek. "But you mustn't eat toys." he lectured her. "Would you like a snack?"

D/n chewed on her hand next. Shaking the golden bracelet that was on her. "Snack time it is. What would you like?" Kotaro stood up, waiting for his sister to stand up as well.