✭✎- ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ ݈݇⎼ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ !

i am entrusting you with the clothing... INCLUDE A BUCKET HAT. I LOVE THOSE

"Really? Why this one... look at the price tag.. tch."

"You won the manga competition this week, didn't you? Use that prize money."

"Do I have to?"

"You want this date to succeed, yes?"

"This is hell." Karino sighed. He and Kotaro went out — more like Kotaro dragged him out — shopping. For some nice casual clothing for the date with Y/n.

After all, he can't have Karino looking a mess. He wanted everything to be perfect for them.

With Y/n — she dug inside her box that was filled with untouched clothing. "Bam." she pulled out (something that the author hopes isnt tacky) and smiled.

And now we wait, for Saturday to come.

"I have made my decision, lady Y/n." Kotaro spoke as Y/n washed his hair. "If you really do not mind adopting me, then I will accept."

"That's great. I will take good care of you, I promise. And we can be together for ever and ever." Y/n gushed so hard, feeling adrenaline pulse through her body.

"You will not back out now. This is your chance, sir Karino. Make lady Y/n happy." Kotaro pushed Karino out his apartment and slammed the door.

It was a beautiful Saturday, the sun was shining beautifully above the faint clouds. The weather smelt fresh. Truly a good day for a date.

Y/n waited outside the entrance with her purse swaying side to side. "Tell your cute niece I said happy birthday." she spoke on the phone to her best friend. "Aww you welcome. I gotta go now, love you birthday girl!" Y/n hung up and turned around.

"Oh.." with little blush on his cheeks, Karino stared Y/n up and down. "Ehm. A-Are you ready to go?" he asked after clearing his throat.

Y/n nodded with a small smile. "Yes." no one had completed the other yet. But in their head, they went wild.

"You don't look homeless," is what Y/n wanted to say. "You look nice." she turned her head the other way to hide the dumb smile on her face.

Karino blushed again. "Thanks. And so do you." he kept staring at her hand, wondering what it would feel like in his own.

From the corner of her eye, Y/n caught him staring at her hands. So she held it out. "Your so cute when you get shy." she teased.

"I'm not shy dammit." Karino manned up, remembering what Kotaro lectured him on, and grabbed Y/n's hand.

He stared at the f/c decorated acrylics on her fingers. 'Beautiful.' he thought. Not just Y/n's nails, but everything about her. That bright caring personality is what he liked most about her. And how she's so supportive, caring and thoughtful to those around her.

-

The duo walked into the cafe, immediately inhaling the aroma of fresh ground coffee, freshly baked pastries and more heavenly smells.

"Smells so good in here." Y/n sighed. Walking over to the booth and taking a seat. "Oh my god, this menu... so many cakes.." she eyes the menu with stars around her.

After a minute or so, a waiter came to collect their orders and took it to the kitchen. Leaving the love birds in their peace.

This wasn't the time to walk about work, life, friends or even. This was their time to get to know each other more than they already do. Their bonding time, and their moment to connect.

While the food got prepared, Y/n talked about herself, given that they didn't have a proper introduction, she told Karino why she designs and who taught her.

He was so deep into her stories he didn't see the waiter approaching. "Thank you." he and Y/n said in sync.

Instantly, Y/n grabs the f/f cake and dug in. "As I thought.. it's yummy~" she closed her eyes and chewed the dessert with happiness. "Ohh~ I wish Taro could try this with me." the words slipped out before she could think.

"It's like he lives in your head or something." Karino pointed out, taking sips from his coffee.

"Yes. He do. I'll just take him one to-go." Y/n ordered the same cake and packed it in a to-go box.

Karino watched her like a lovesick teen. 'So thoughtful.' he smiled. 'She must love him. That's good.'

They had their fill on sweets and biter drinks, after they left, there was no where else to go. So Y/n took the lead. Grabbing Karino's hand and dragging him off to the park where she had the weird dream at.

"What if it was a foreshadowing?" Karino asked Y/n. She explained the dream to him while sitting on the swing.

Y/n sighed and looked up. "Maybe. Only time can tell," she held Kotaro's cake bag on her wrist as she lightly kicked her feet. "All I did today was talk about me. What about you?"

"My life is boring. It only brightened up when Kotaro and you moved in. You two are my happiness." Karino smiled. Spilling his guts to Y/n as he sat on the swing next to Y/n.

"Awww," she cooed, bumping her shoulder into his. "So you do care about him~ I knew you did. You just didn't wanna admit it." she poked his cheek, making him look at her.

And just like that, it went quiet. They sat on the swing, staring each other deep in the eyes, just taking it all in. Without realizing it, they moved closer and closer to each other. Pressing their lips together in a sweet passionate kiss.

    ✦┊❧NOTES–✭↴✰

- kissieee (。・//ε//・。

- its gettin late. toro don kno why y/n comin home late like she grown😒

- 1 more chapter ^_^