✭✎- sᴇᴠᴇɴ ݈݇⎼ ʙᴇsᴛɪᴇs !

just finished a cute ass chapter 😋you'll see it in "eleven - the play !" its a veggie play-😭

"A sleep... over?" Y/n repeated to make sure she heard it right. "Come on in!" she pulled Kotaro inside and ushered him to her bed. "What would you like to do?" she asked while sitting on the bed.

"A list of things, actually." Kotaro pulled out a small note book.

□ Watch movies
□ Eat snacks together
□ Tell made up stories
□ Arm pillows

Just a small list of things he wanted to do with his bestie. "But why with me? Why not with someone you knew longer?" Y/n asked. She started to doubt herself. Was she really deserving of this?

"Because, lady L/n, we are besties." Kotaro said simply. "Now, lets get this list started." He grabbed the TV remote and put the TV on his favorite channel. "Let us watch Tonosaman together." the TV was at a respectable volume.

Big and warmly, Y/n smiled. She got up and grabbed some snacks to munch on with Kotaro. Some snack's he never even saw before and was most eager to try. First he grabbed at the vanilla wafers and took a small bite into it.

"Do you like it?" Y/n asked, munching on some wafers too.

"Aye, it is very tasty."

Watch movies
Eat snacks together

Next, Y/n and Kotaro turned off the TV and laid down. "What type of story would you like to hear, Koraro?"

"Anything that comes to your mind. I will be pleased to hear it."

"Ok." Y/n thought while humming. "So once, there was this King, his name was Kota...ri. Yes, King Kotari."

(M/N= MADE UP NAME)

King Kotari was loved and adored by all his loyal subjects. A lovable and reasonable King. He ruled over his country, his power absolut.

"Isamu! You peasant, why are you here bothering Queen M/n. Bow down!"  Kotari grabbed his sword and was ready to strike Isamu, stopping him from touching the Queen.

"Don't bully other's, King Kotari," Queen M/n said as Isamu blushed from her kindness.

Kotari only agreed to be King, if his most loyal subject, M/n, agreed to rule the country alongside him. With equal power.

THE END —

"Did they rule the Kingdom forever?" Kotaro questioned while settling his head on Y/n's arm.

Y/n tiredly nodded. "Forever and ever. Side by side together."

"Do... do you think we could do that? Be together forever and ever?" both Kotaro and Y/n yawned at the same time.

"Yeah, we can stay together forever.." Y/n held out her pinky with one eye open, then Kotaro linked his small pinky with her's. "Seal it with a kiiiiisss." Y/n smiled and pressed their thumbs together.

(got the 'kiss' thingy fron Gon >~<)

Tell made up stories
Arm pillows

The next morning — Kotaro woke up alone, he heard the sound of sizzling and something smelt so good.

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey." Y/n sung while whipping the eggs in a bowl. Seasoning the eggs with cinnamon then dipped the bread in it. "Food'll be ready in about 5 minutes."

"Aye.." Kotaro nodded.

"This is delicious!" he said with his cheeks stuffed with the french toast. He hummed with life in his eyes as he kept on eating.

"Thank you." Y/n smiled brightly. "I could teach you how to make it one day." she crunched on a bacon while looking at her phone. "You have school in 30 minutes. We have time."

After breakfast — Kotaro thanked Y/n and went home to get dressed and ready for school. Y/n kept everyone's schedule in her calendar so when they don't have the time to walk Kotaro to school, she'd do it.

Her phone pinged, a message from Karino. 'i owe ya one'. He was about to pass put into a deep sleep. His deadline was in 3 hours.

Kotaro was ready to go and he waited for Y/n as she packed something secretly. "Alrighty, do you have everything?" she walked behind Kotaro as he nodded.

"Aye." on the way to school, they walked past some kids who were holding hands with their parents. "Lady L/n, do bestie's hold hands?" out of curiosity Kotaro asked.

"Yeah. Why? Would you like to hold my hand?" Y/n looked calm on the outside, but on the inside, she was running in circles with her arms up.

Kotaro held his hand out. "If it is okay with you." he cracked a tiny smile when he felt Y/n's soft hands around his. "I must say, your hands are soft. It is comforting."

"Thank you." Y/n nervously smiled. 'Oh my god. Oh my. Have I died and went to heaven? Who is this angel walking next to me?' she yelled in her head.

They finally arrived to the school. "Have a great day." she pulled a bento box out her bag and handed it to Kotaro.

Kotaro gasped quietly. "Many thanks, lady L/n.." he let her tuck the box away in his bookbag. He waved once more before walking inside the building.

When lunch time came around — Kotaro stared at the food with stars around him. "Woah! Did you make that?" one of his friends gasped in shock.

"Nope, my bestie made this for me." Kotaro showed off the box. He didn't wanna eat it, he wanted to save the image. But at the same time, he wanted to eat more of Y/n's cooking. So he pulled out his phone and took a picture before eating.

    NOTES–

- kotaro has Y/n's contact saved as "Bestie "

- his heart felt warm when Y/n made him the bento

- there was no real reason for Karino to tx Y/n, he just did it

- did you enjoy the sleep over?👺