Prologue: The Tarnished Samurai

3rd Person POV

A picture of a woman was seen. She appeared to be smashing something with a hammer, creating a glow that lit like the sun.

The fallen leaves tell a story.

Then a man was hitting it with the same hammer. A closer image was shown of the hammer hitting the same thing the woman was smashing.

The great Elden Ring was shattered.

An image showed of the ocean's waves, along with a castle, and a glowing light from behind it.

In our home, across the fog, the Lands Between.

The image of a queen was shown, who had blonde hair and a golden crown.

Now, Queen Marika the Eternal is nowhere to be found.

Many assassins wearing black cloaks were seen stabbing a man's back with their daggers, creating some sort of cursemark on him.

And in the night of the black knives, Godwyn the Golden was first to perish.

A witch with blue clothes and a blue hat was then shown.

Soon, Marika's offspring, demigods all, claimed the shards of the Elden Ring.

Someone wearing a cloak was stabbing someone with a large cane. Then a woman, who was holding a trident, was carrying a boy. Then a serpent was around a pope's head, biting it.

The mad taint of their newfound strength triggered the Shattering.

A battlefield was shown. A woman in armor was fighting a giant who held two greatswords.

A war from which no lord arose. A war leading to abandonment by the Greater Will.

(Music at 2:04)

Catacombs were then shown, filled with tombstones and decaying corpses. A mysterious figure was standing in front of them.

Oh~ Arise now, ye Tarnished. Ye dead, who yet live. The call of long-lost grace speaks to us all.

A man with weapons piercing through his abdomen was standing, along with a great lion behind him. Near the man was a faint light.

Hoarah Loux, chieftain of the badlands.

A man was lying on the floor, who wore a mask that looked like the sun. He, too, also had a similar light.

The ever-brilliant Goldmask.

A woman was next to a dead king. She also saw the faint light next to her.

Fia, the Deathbed Companion.

A man was hanged, with many people throwing filth at him, as birds circled around him from above. The light was near his armor.

The loathsome Dung Eater.

Finally, a man who was in a coffin that's filled with ears and eyes, holding a box, surrounded by people. The faint light shined on his chest.

And Sir Gideon Ofnir, the All-knowing!