Dragon Amongst Men: The Beginning Q&A

A/N: In this chapter, there will be questions that will be answered to get a better understanding of the story. Know that some questions may not be answered, due to specific reasons.

Questions and Answers

Why does Dragon Y/N look so big?

A/N: Those who partook in Dragon Communion would not only suffer eternally or shed all of their humanity, but will also increase in size. That's why I wanted Y/N to be almost as large as the Magma Wyrms, in which I don't know their size.

Why are there so many girls?

A/N: Okay. I will state two reasons. One, since Y/N has a good heart, it's important to know that he does quests for most female characters, but he will eventually do other character's quests in the future. Two, and most importantly, most quests for characters don't end very well. For instance, Millicent, Fia, Sellen, and Irina don't really have good endings, whichever path the player chooses. Some like Ranni, Rya (depends), and Nepheli have good endings, where they're still alive. Since I hate seeing characters dying, I decided to save most characters by Y/N rescuing them, even though he's a dragon. Also, I normally say to myself when adding characters. "If they have no purpose in the story, don't add them."

Why did Radahn kill Godrick?

A/N: For those who didn't pay close attention in the fifth chapter, Radahn had succumbed to the scarlet rot, and killed Godrick without realizing it.

What are Y/N's stats after his transformation?

A/N: That's a good question. I'm not the type of person who's good with stats, but if it's necessary, I would say that Y/N has 7,000 or 10,000 hp. Even though he may not be unbeatable, he is one, tanky dragon. The other stats, however, I will come up with in the future, unless any of you have some ideas of what they should be.

How often is Dragon Amongst Men updated?

A/N: This clearly has to be the most obvious question for every author, but if I have to be specific, then I guess I can explain a little detail. Since there are other stories that are in desperate need of update, and future stories will possibly appear, this story will be a bit unique. This is because there will be multiple chapters published simultaneously, or at the same time, but will be very time consuming. It will be published like every half-year or so, not sure.

(9/2/23 Update): The entire story of Dragon Amongst Men will be updated annually. This is because it will take a lot of time and effort to create a large number of chapters for each part of the story, especially a lot of determination. The research from the many resources I used to create Dragon Amongst Men is also required for the story. It helps the story's scenes almost become perfect. Although it can't truly be perfect, the research can help the story describe many locations and what the enemy and boss moves are.

How did Y/N's dragon incantations become more effective?

A/N: Since Y/N is now a dragon, it's clearly obvious that he can fight like a true beast. That means he can fight with tooth and claw, tail, and breath attacks. However, Y/N tries to balance his fighting style by using his uchigatana and his dragon attacks.

Why did Y/N become a dragon Furry?

A/N: If anyone here has read my stories that were created in the past, every male protagonist is basically a humanoid or a monster boy in order to fit in a specific harem story. In Dragon Amongst Men, however, it was mandatory to make Y/N a monstrous beast. Furries has been popular for a while, and there are some that I like, but furries can sometimes weird me out or make me uncomfortable. Normally, I'm an author who makes fanfics about mythological creatures, or at least type in a sense of mythology. If I wanted to make a harem story, the protagonist MUST be a humanoid.