Chapter Eighteen: A Sister's Discussion

Mohg's POV

It has been years since I last visited my home. I've spent many years under the surface of the Lands Between, but it's good to be back in the city of Leyndell. Y/N and his friends showed me the view of the city, as I stood near the edge of a platform.

Argenis: Woah, what is this place?

Melina: This is Leyndell, Argenis. The city where the Erdtree stands.

Argenis: It's so massive!

Mohg: This was my home. I can't believe I was gone for so long, after many years.

Rennala: I'm sure your sister will be pleased to see you, Mohg.

Y/N: Heh, you miss this place?

Mohg: To be clearly honest, I really did. I may have been creating my dynasty for a long time underground, but I never forgot the memories of my childhood.

Y/N: *Smiles* Come on. I know your sister will be happy to see you.

Morgott's POV

While Y/N and his friends were out in the mountaintops, searching for my lost sister, I was resting peacefully near the Elden Throne. My slumber was then disturbed after hearing voices up ahead.

Morgott: Ugh, seriously?

I got up from the floor and picked up my sword, pointing it at the stairs. Luckily, instead of finding a wretched Tarnished, I instead see Y/N return with his girls, especially my lost sister. After seeing them, I tapped my blade onto the floor, as they stopped talking and looked at me.

Morgott: So, you actually found her.

Y/N: It didn't take too long to find her.

Mohg: Long time, no see, sister.

Morgott: It's good to see you.

I noticed in Y/N's group, there was a young woman, who rode a scarred wolf. She had silver, braided hair, and also inherited green eyes that were like emeralds. Her wolf growled at me, but the woman petted him to calm him down.

Morgott: Y/N, I noticed you brought someone new here. Would you like to introduce her to me?

Y/N: Morgott, meet Argenis. She's an Albinauric woman we met in the Consecrated Snowfield.

Argenis: Also a very skilled archer. Beneath me is Hati, a companion that I had who went through many battles. He's only growling because he wants to protect me.

Morgott: I see.

I looked back at my sister, making a smile on my face.

Morgott: Well? What are you waiting for? Are you going to stand there? Or...

I put my sword down and let out my arms.

Morgott: Are you going to give your sister a hug?

My sister gasps and drops her trident, as she flew straight towards me. She crashed into me, hugging me tightly when we were on the ground.

Mohg: I missed you so much!

I could tell she had tears in her eye, dripping down her cheek, making me smile once again.

Rennala: Aww, this is so adorable!

Millicent: They're finally reunited.

Strangely, though, I could smell something filthy.

Morgott: Sister, do you smell something?

Mohg sniffed the air and looked back at me.

Mohg: No, I don't. Why?