Chapter Six: The Liurnian Academy

3rd Person POV

After the Roundtable Hold, Y/N and the girls were walking through the Liurnian swamps. Melina was riding her horned steed, with Millicent behind her, while Nepheli was walking next to Y/N.

Y/N: I'm glad Torrent is still okay. He might've been crushed to death if I still rode him.

Melina: Actually, he can be revived from time to time. As long as any of us have some crimson tear flasks.

Nepheli: I have some.

Millicent: Me, too.

The horse grunts in response.

Melina: Speaking of flasks, Y/N, the Golden Seeds that you found can be used to increase the number of flasks that you drink. Both crimson and cerulean.

Y/N: Oh, I didn't know that. Well, since I'm a dragon Tarnished now, I suppose I won't be needing them anymore.

Melina: I still recommend drinking them in case you get into a bad situation. Also, the tears that you found in the churches help increase the health and FP you receive from the flasks. Although... I'm quite curious if your dragon powers deplete your FP quickly.

Y/N: Oh, I get it. When I was drinking the flasks while fighting Margit, it wasn't enough to fulfill my health and FP, causing me to die repeatedly. And no, it doesn't drain my FP when using dragon incantations.

Millicent: Who's Margit?

Y/N: Someone that I had trouble with before entering Stormveil Castle. She's one of the reasons why I look like this now.

Millicent: Too bad the curse can't be broken.

Y/N: Actually, I'm starting to adapt to my new self. I feel better than ever before.

Melina: I'm surprised that you are. Most Tarnished would become mindless beasts once they transform into Magma Wyrms after partaking Dragon Communion.

Nepheli: So, Y/N, what are we doing in this murky place?

Y/N: We're going to see Rennala at Raya Lucaria, after your father has told me about her. I'm also going to tell her about my encounter with Radahn.

Nepheli: What was it like? Sorry, I wasn't part of the conversation until Gideon mentioned me.

Y/N: He seemed to be a friendly guy at first, until he went beast mode and started attacking me.

Nepheli: Why? Did you make him angry?

Y/N: He was cursed by the scarlet rot. The one responsible for it was Malenia, who is his half-sister. Now he wants me to avenge him by defeating her.

Millicent: I see they're having family issues.

Melina: Not quite.

Out of nowhere, Y/N received the Remembrance of the Grafted, as well as Godrick's Great Rune.

Y/N: Wait, where on earth did this come from?

Melina: What happened?

Y/N: I just received Godrick's Great Rune, as well as his remembrance.

Millicent: Good. Then that means he's dead.

Nepheli: How, though? Thought he died when you threw him off.

Melina: He survived and climbed up afterwards, Nepheli.

Nepheli: Godrick inherited a Great Rune, so that means if someone actually did kill him, that person should've got it.

Millicent: If that's true, then why was it given to Y/N?

Y/N: ... Oh well, guess we'll never know what really happened. Oh look, there it is.