The Call 📱📱

"Hhh       hhhhhh"

"Oh please hyunnie how many times are you going to sigh like that you lazy ass"  Jin's best friend sara ( which is me😁) nags him .

"Heyyy i am not lazy ok and also I am tired of this loads of work I just want to eat ice cream and watch movie now ".

" Wait a minute what have you done toy beat friend you satan where's my friend ".
She holds his both of bis cheeks in her palm and asks him.

" Oh shut up everyone needs  a big break from life and now I guess it's my turn ".

" Huh so you finally realized what I was trying to do to you ".

" Yes now come on we have to have our lunch then we have a meeting with the kim's company".

They both go to the company's rooftop and eat. It's their usual  place to eat, it's true that jin has not once taken a break since he joined the company ans it's been six years.

At the beautiful evening::

"Ahhhhh I'm soooo exhausted" Hyunjin says while slightly cracking his joints.

"Yea that's right even I am exhausted too so shall we go"

"Yep we shall".

Hyunjin parents had passed away when he was in the first year of college in an accident, from then he became an independent person and till now he has never rested.

Jin has his own small car that he drives and reaches to his apartment.

Woof  woof

A small dog came running and woofing near his feet.

"Oh hi baby kaami come here ".
He picked up his puppy , played with it  for a while and started to go to take a shower after placing kaami in his small house that he bought him.
He wore his night pajamas and decided to cook something when suddenly he got a phone call. It  was an unknown number but he still picked up.

" Hello is this hwang hyunjin".

"Yes that would be me umm who is this ".

" Oh hi sir actually I am Ms Lola and i am lawyer. I actually called you because the Bang palace has been named yours in the will " .

"Wait what the bang palace. As in the second worlds biggest palace. Wait is this some prank call if it is then that is not funny at all".

" No sir hwang the palace has been in your name as you turned 21 yesterday "

It is true yesterday was his birthday and he also turned 21 yesterday.

"But who gave me that abandoned palace".

" I certainly have no idea sir
And also sir we require you come here tomorrow as soon as possible because the owner has to come and be here for some time after they have the palace for their name Or else it will not be their".

" What ok ok I will be there tomorrow don't worry ".

" Thank you sir have a good night ".

" You too".

He then hungs up in disbelief.
"Who the hell gave that big ass palace to me".

He shrugged that thought and made dinner. After that he went to pack some clothes before that he drops a email to his boss asking for a 2 week leave and his boss instantly gave him because his boss is his friend and basically hyunjin was there with him since the company starting and he also thinks that he needs a break. He also told his best friend and she being the dramatic one simply screed and wished him best of luck. They both never had the feeling of love cause she liked girls and he liked boys.

He slept afterwards with a sole thought in his head.

This maybe the new beginning I guess.