A visit to their palace 🏰🏰

Jinnie (ah i love this nickname soooo much)  woke up a bit early than he wakes up every day and went to wash up and went to get ready to travel. He just wore simple black jeans, a shirt and a button up shirt.

He packed his bags and went to his car. He  first left kaami at his friend sara's house and then he left . The adress of the house was already emailed to him by the lady herself.

After 3 hours::

After almost hours of driving hyunjin reached Busan. This palace is located in the middle of it's one of the forests. (Ok i dont know busan has forest but plz don't mind it huh) . He saw that the house was almost dark and had no sunlight, the garden had dried leaves no sign of flowers, there is also a swimming pool but he can say that it was not cleaned too. He sighed a really big one. There came a voice a really annoying one actually tho.

"Hello are you Mr hwang hyunjin ".

"Ah yes  that's me and you might be lola right".

" Ah yes I am lola and can you maybe just show ne you Id just to confirm you know ".

" Oh yea sure, but can you tell that who was the one game me this house".

"Ok it was Mr  hwang actually your grandfather made this palace for some important people but they died very early , and this broke your grand father's heart so no one till now used as he was very old he died  the day beforeyesterday and in his will it said that you will be the owner when he dies so now it's yours ".

" But i have no relatives how can this be possible ".

" It is actually your grand father liked your mother very much so he asked he asked her to marry his one and only son but your father was against this marriage but because your grand father forced him he married her but slowly he developed feelings over her and you were born but your grand father didn't know you were born as some people attacked your mother and father when they were going in a car and they were sent to hospital they both died and you were born but your grand father didn't know this as to no one told them because that accident was caused by your father's ex lover and also she took you away from everyone and also she threatened the whole hospital to not tell anyone about you. Fortunately someone from the hospital itself told your grand father the news but eventually she knew it and dropped you in a orphanage and then you got adopted by your adoptive parents who are now deceased " .

"Wahh so i had a grand father huh why didn't he find me afterwards".

" He wasn't sure how to approach you hyunjin and also he had a fear that you will never accept him or he would think that once you know him you will go far away leaving him".

"But i would never do that to him. He was my own grand father".

" Yea we know that but not him. Also the cleaners will come in a week as they are on their vacation you don't need to clean anything they will only come and do it, also the showers are working and the electricity might come and go sometimes and now I have a very urgent work so I'll be leaving now byee".

She left leaving hyunjin like that, ams the palace keys in his hands.

"Oh my god is this a palace or a ghost house".

He took his luggage and went in, he opened with the keys and went in and saw many spider webs, tree leaves, branches , dust etc.

" Who is he ".

" What is he doing here"

"I think he cannot hear us  well let's have some fun".