Bloom of Love

It was midnight and Hyunjin has not returned yet and the kings are worried. Suengmin has recovered a little. He can walk and all. There is some renovation going on in the kingdom as some parts of the castle was destroyed , hence the renovation. But now the real problem is Hyunjin. He has not returned yet.

Now Beomgyu was called by the kings as only he knew about Hyunjin.

" Choi Beomgyu is it ".

He nodded and bowed to the kings, his husbands were also present.

" Mr. Choi it is been 2 days since Hyunjin is home did he contact you. Do you know where he is. How he is ".

" My kings I really don't have an answer for that as I don't have any contact with him but I believe that when he comes here he will be severely wounded so best  please be ready of the healer because he is hurt ".

" Hurt but why".

"The war sir. He will hurt mentally and physically. If you didn't notice when him and Jackson were fighting he had many wounds, he has not eaten for 2 days. Hence he will be dehydrated, extremely hungry, blood will be flowing and he will be in coma too. That is all I can say sir ".

" Mr. Choi what can we do now ".

" Sir send a horse that's it not just any horse, send Charlotte ".

The kings eyes widened Charlotte is no ordinary horse. It is the horse that is Changbin's favorite one and she only listens to only him and no other kings too.

" But why her, there are plenty of them ".

" Charlotte is smart and I'm not telling that the other horses are not smart but Charlotte is destined for this sir. She is the only one that has to go there or else she willl be upset too".

"Ok Changbin please bring the horse and Minho tell the healer to come and Jeongin prepare a room for Hyunjin and Felix tell the maids to prepare some food and Mr. Choi please come with us to the den ".

Beomgyu nodded .Minho, Jeongin and Minho went to complete what Bangchan had said while Jisung, Bangchan ,Changbin and whole TXT is going to the horses den where Charlotte is tied.

They reach the den and Changbin goes to untie her. Beomgyu places a water bottle on the side pocket of the horse and goes little while maintaining a safe distance around her.

" Princess Charlotte your time has come to do the deed and I believe that this task should be done by you and only you can carry this work ".

The horse neighed and nodded at him.

" I believe you know who Hyunjin is, right Princess ".

The horse nodded again.

" Ok right now he is in a little danger but you can save him by bringing him to us as we need to treat him ok".

The horse nodded at him.

"I believe you know the way Princess Charlotte".

The horse nodded again.

" Ok then you may take your leave ".

The horse nodded and Beomgyu bowed at her and she started to go.

" But how does she know the way. Heck she has seen Hyunjin only once at the forest when I visited him personally ".

" My kings I can't say everything to you because I am binded by the rules of time but I can only say that Princess Charlotte is his old friend ".

Now the kings were more confused but didn't question anything they just saw Charlotte's disappearing image.

" My kings please wait for them in the place, I will be leaving now".