The War

It was the next day and Hyunjin woke up at 4 for training his skills and he had a book  with him  that Huening Kai had given him . It was about everything that he should know about witches and different portions.

It was almost 6 and Hyunjin went to his room and ordered a maid for some ingredients and started making a portion. It was done when suddenly Beomgyu visited him .

"Hyunjin are you ok. You didn't come home yesterday that's why I got worried".

" Gyu you know the drill na today ".

" How can I forget this day. I hope this is the last time I'll visit the past and I hope this ends well".

"Don't worry Gyu this time its the end for him and that's for sure ".

" Ok jinnie I know what to do I'll be going now. Same plan right ".

" Yep same plan Gyu".

"And what are you making now. What is this thing".

" This is a portion to keep them safe from him".

"Oh you know witchcraft now. And also if you are making this then what worry you have".

" That's because war will happen and this portion can save them one time itself".

"Oh ok jinnie time is up for me I should go now. You will be alright right".

Hyunjin just nodded and Beomgyu was out. He took the portion and went near the borders of the kingdom. He threw the portion surrounding the kingdom and it was almost time the kings woke up. As it was breakfast time they all came down. Hyunjin just came in the palace and kings noticed him.

"Good morning -

As you can tell Minho was cut off by Hyunjin.

" Where is Seungmin ".

Everyone saw and ues he was missing.

" I asked something. Where is he " .

Hyunjin's voice roared to which everyone flinched.

"Uh Jeongin was with him last night ".

" Uh yea he slept beside me bit when I woke up he was not there".

"Fuck guard come here".

Hyunjin calls a guard and tells him to tell other soldiers to find Seungmin throughout the kingdom. And hence a search party was ready to find him. Bangchan was so tensed so Minho comforted him.

" Don't worry channie, Hyunjin will handle it ok na".

"Guys please after breakfast go to your room and lock it and dont you dare come out".

" What is happening Hyunjin ".

" War".

After that he ordered every maid to hide in a place that only Hyunjin knew. He sent all the kings to Chan's room and locked them up. He also threw the portion he made around the room and went outside.

He saw Soobin and others were already at the gate of the palace he ran to them to check on them. Only Kai was missing and he knew where he was too.

"Gyu any reports".

" Yea so that bitch came inside of the kingdom only half of his soldiers were killed because of your portion and ot is said that he is heading towards here but we are not so sure".

"He will not come here this fast. It means the plan has changed but why did he change it and what is the plan now. Did he  got to know that I am here for the kings".