cleaning the whoooole house 🏠👨‍🌾

A big sigh, hyunjin had left out when he saw the room that he was going to stay. It was a mess to say. He took his car keys  and went to some main road he saw and saw a convenient store, so he stopped there for a bit. He bought some cleaning supplies, some gas and a small stove and some food for him. He payed for it and started driving back to the palace again.

He first made sone ramen and ate, then he changed his clothes to a very simple one. He put on some gloves and a hairband ( tcH haiR band 💅)  as his hair was a bit long and then he started cleaning his room. He removed the webs, and wiped up the paintings which was hung on the wall, and after about half an hour the room was spot less including the bathroom and the closet.

( if I am writing in this bold form then the ghosts of OT7 are talking with themselves ok)

"Wahhhhh he cleaned it up in a jiffy, wooow" Felix exclaimed.

"Anddd he is super cute with that head band isn't it channie " Jisung looked at channie who was busy looking at hyunjin.

"Nnie channie channie ".

" Huhh what " .

"You were lost in your thoughts channie , what happened".

" It's just that i feel like I have seen him somewhere, I feel like we have all been close with him from a long time".

He had six shocked eyes on him and was confused as to why was everyone was staring at him like that.

"Why what happened to you all".

" We feel the same too" .

Now all the seven were confused again but were brought again when they heard a big sigh coming from hyunjin.

"Ahhh this was tiring but worth it. Hmm this room is cleaned so should I clean the other room too. Well I can't sleep so why not".

He took the cleaning supplies and went to the opposite hallway and saw seven room and he stooped at the first room of the hallway , he saw that there was a name board so he quickly cleaned it up and saw the name.

" BANGCHAN".

" Huh Bangchan what a nice name. Ok Mr bangchan i am hyunjin and i will be cleaning your room so if I touch your things please don't be mad".

He went in and the ghosts thought that it was cute of hyunjin doing it.

Part-2 coming soon....