Shopping it is

"Soobin, what are you doing here".

" Well I saw you out side baby that's why I called you here also who is this ".

" Oh he is Hyunjin. He is my mother's sister son. So he is my distant cousin who just came from England".

"Oh hi my name is Soobin. I am Beomgyu's huband ".

Hyunjin's face turns into a big shock his mouth wide open.

" What. Oh my god he has a husband ".

" Umm hyung not just husband but husbands ".

Now Hyunjin was in the verge of fainting.

" What".

He screamed. Gyu took him inside of his house and it was no ordinary house. Damn it was a mansion, atleast that's what Hyunjin thought.

It was cozy and felt like home. It was not messy like his apartment back there.

"Jinnie sit here I'll give you some juice to drink ok".

Hyunjin just nods unable to process anything in his brain. Don't take him seriously, he is just a dramatic llama. Beomgyu comes back with juice in his hand and Hyunjin takes it from to drink it. The he sits down beside Hyunjin.

" Now explain everything please ".

" Ok wait first of all in this life I am married to 4 guys who work for the kings and they are Soobin, Yeonjun, Taehyun and Huening Kai. They work as bodyguards to the kings but in reality they are the best spies for the kings, for safety purpose ".

" Ohh now I got it. But only Soobin is here where are the others".

"It's Soobin's day off today and the others have gone to their job. Now come on let me take you to our washroom there you cn freshen up and I will have clothes for you. Then we can go for shopping after I dress you up".

" Ah thank god I really needed a shower now thanks Beomgyu ".

Beomgyu nods and leads Hyunjin to the washroom. He prepares his clothes. Historic clothes meanwhile Hyunjin takes a quick shower.

(Hyunjin wears this and goes out with Beomgyu).

Soobin didn't want to come as he is quite a introvert and likes to stay in his house so Beomgyu decided that only him and Hyunjin will go to the shopping mart. Here in this mart there are no buildings and all they sell accessories, clothes, food in a stall itself. Only rich people can afford to build buildings.

Beomgyu and Hyunjin were walking on the streets seeing the jewels when suddenly the sound of many horses can be heard and when all the people turned to see what it was a man came running while shouting something.

"Invaders has come here. Invaders has come".

The man left hurriedly and the shop keepers began to close up their business and people began to run here and there frantically. Taehyun took Hyunjin's hand but missed to take it as somebody pushed them. Now Hyunjin was lost between the people and Taehyun is looking for him. Many soldiers came on the horses but they were not the ones from the Bangs kingdom and Hyunjin instantly knew that they were the invaders. But instead of running he srood on the ground and one of the soldier noticed him and told it to the person who was like commander.

It was the king of some dynasty and the reason why Hyunjin froze was he was the reason that Hyunjin was here. The man smirked at Hyunjin and immediately started directing his horse towards Hyunjin. The horse took off with a very high speed and came rushing to him he was so near to Hyunjin when 2 people came behind of Hyunjin and jumped above him doing a summersault.
They had masks on them and were literally in front of Hyunjin.