A Witch

Hyunjin had already reached the end of the hallway, he knocked on the door but no one answered hence he opened it and saw Huening Kai casting some spells to a flower and it glowed again and again. Hyunjin was so inspired and shocked by it because when he read the story there was no mentioning of a witch but the story has been completely changed now.

"You have seen all of it now, so there is no pointing hiding Hyunjin come out".

Hyunjin was surely shocked but also made his way to him. He was smiling at him. This was not the Huening Kai he knew this was different. The Kai he knew was very sweet, baby type but gets angered easily.

" I'm so sorry that I was listening-

"Hahah dont be Hyunjin I don't mind as long as you don't tell anyone about this".

" Ok sure. So does Beomgyu know about this".

"Not the future Beomgyu but the past Beomgyu knows who I am ".

To say now Hyunjin was petrified right now as now he knows about his identity.

" Don't worry he doesn't know this and I don't know about you guys ok".

Hyunjin just nodded at it.

"So why are you here though".

" Oh I was just passing by and saw this door and I knocked on it that's all".

"Oh it seems that you are destined to be here".

" Huh what do you mean by that".

"It means that the last time you were here you didn't know any self defense but now you are learning that too. As the past is changed by you making all these decisions , god made you to come here ".

" Ok but why".

"Hyunjin the last time you didn't fight now it's time. It is time to learn a new technique to fight and that is witchcraft".

To say Hyunjin was shocked but he was thrilled to.

" But how I am not from the family of witchcraft ".

" It doesn't matter. Even I am not too but I am pretty good at it. It's time Hyunjin you learn it ok".

"Ok.when do we start".

" Now, take this book with and read it. It will be really helpful for you".

"The book of witches".

" It's a really good book for witches read it ".

Hyunjin nodded. He went out in the forest and sat on a wodden log and kept reading a book. He was so into reading that he didn't see someone come and sit next to him and stare at him lovingly.

It was King Changbin

It was King Changbin. Hyunjin turned a page and then he noticed him staring at him.

" Umm Hi".

"Hi ".

" Hiiii".

"Oh Hi. Umm actually I was just passing by and just saw you sitting and came to Hi".

" Oh umm ok and ".

" Oh are you coming to the fair".

"Are you inviting me ".

" Will you come if I invite you ".

" Um yea I guess ".

" Yess".

"Huh what was that".

" Um nothing. Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I am Changbin. King Changbin ".

" Oh so you are one of the kings huh".

"Yep.And I King Changbin invite you to the largest fair in town personally to Hyunjin. Here take this".

He handed him an invitation and Hyunjin took it.

" So Changbin can I call you binnie".

Changbin's heart fluttered by it and he nodded excitedly. Suddenly a horse neighs in a distance it was Changbin's.

"Wow your horse is beautiful binnie".

" Thanks . I trained him myself and he is my favorite and you know-

"Hahaha stop it. Awww you are so cute".

Changbin was astonished by Hyunjin's beauty. The sun's rays fell on his face which reflected his smile and it portrayed his smile so good. He almost fell in love with his smile, with him. Hyunjin made him smile which only the other kings can do.

" Changbin, hey binnie ".

It was like he was in a stance bit came out of it once again.

" Oh hey".

"What happened to you ".

" Nothing just wondering something ".

" Oh ok so I need to go now. I will meet you at the fair ok".

Changbin nodded and went beside his horse to bid farewell to Hyunjin. He ran off and his house nudged him telling that Changbin is in grave danger as he fell in love. He got out of trance again and rode his horse to the castle. He went to the backyard and saw his one and only person who listens to him and advices him correctly. Suengmin, aka his muse. He saw him reading a book and he was beautiful.

"Minnie guess what happened today".

" What happened today binnie ".

" I saw the person. Hyunjin ".

Now even Suengmin was also listening attentively to him now.

" But how did you meet him ".

Then Changbin told him everything about what him and Hyunjin did and talked. Even Suengmin could tell that Changbin was in love but he was afraid that Changbin will get heart broken if Hyunjin betrayed or broke his heart because they don't know anything about this person. So Suengmin didn't hold back.

"Hyung if you like that guy first get to know who is he and then like him, because at the end it's all about you and your choice. If you really know that this guy won't break your heart but cherish it then Id say go for it".

Changbin hugged Suengmin because he knew what he meant. Changbin had made a bad life choice and chose a person aa his love of the life but in the end he got his heart broken and that's why Suengmin is advising him that.

"Thank you Suengmin ".

" You are welcome hyung".

"Hey minnie are you ok with another partner though in this relationship".

" If they are right for us and if they are meant to be with us then I am surely ok hyung".

"I love you minnie ".

Changbin hugged him and Suengmin laughed but still hugged him.

" I love you too hyung".

There was 3 days left for the fair and Hyunjin already had mastered sword fighting. He said sword was much easier and cooler too. Meanwhile he read all the books in his free time that was given by Kai and was already practicing witchcraft. He can do simple tricks like making a fire, swirling water, blooming a flower etc. He wanted to do more and advanced witchcraft and Kai said he will teach that too. To say life was pretty easy going to Hyunjin in this era.

But every good, peace had to end. A soldier came running with a paper where the kings were sitting. It seems like they were having a discussion over who will wear what at the fair but it all died soon.

"King Bangchan....... king Bangchan.....
we have got a threat ".

" What from whom".

"Its from the King of Lavie himself King Bangchan".