The test

Soon it was the next day and hyunjin woke up in very good mood as he was really excited to hear the story by gyu.
So he quickly bathed himself up, put on some new clothes and went downstairs.
As usual Lilly was making breakfast for him.

" Good morning Lilly where is gyu".

" Good morning jinnie, gyu actually went out to buy some milk ".

Soon guy's voice was heard.

" Ma I have bought milk. Here take it. Oh good morning jinnie".

"Morning gyu".

" Ah gyu clean the library after breakfast ok ".

Beomgyu nodded.

" Uh actually I want to help him as I have no better work to do I'll help him. Uh and i am not taking no as an answer ok na".

Both nodded as they know they can't win against him. Satisfied Hyunjin went back to eating his breakfast. Soon both Hyunjin and Beomgyu were found in the library cleaning everything up.

After for 2 hour continuously cleaning they were done. They were so tired but hyunjin was too excited as he wanted to hear the story again so he asked beomgyu to continue but he declined. Beomgyu said that we need a bath and some new pair of clothes as the old ones were really dirty. Hyunjin wanted to whine about it but stopped as he smelled himself. It was awful. So he decided to take bath.

Meanwhile with our cute ghosts ::

"Channie the story which he is telling to him, we're we like that before ".

" Maybe Minho but we still don't know the full story and I have no core memories of it but we shall see".

End of their pov.

Hyunjin and Beomgyu were ready and already dressed with a comfortable outfit. There is a sofa in the library so they sat there itself and he began to narrate the story.

"So after that what happened was -

In the past in kingdom Synthia.

Loud cheers were heard inside of the stadium synthia. It is the biggest stadium in kingdom and people from different kingdoms were invited too. Seungmin and Jeongin were present in the stadium itself but they were highly guarded by Synthia's most trusted guards. The King and Queen of Synthia were also present too. Soon the maker of the games in synthia, went towards the mic which was set up in the stadium, as he was going to announce different rules of the games.

"Good morning everyone Kingdom of Synthia welcomes you all. We are gathered here to choose who will be the life partner for Prince Jeongin and Prince Seungmin, but for that the participants need to take up on various tests. These tests will be held for 2 days . Day one for testing your physical strength and day 2 we will be testing your mental strength.

And dont ever think the test will be easy cause many people have quit and if you are a weak hearted person just quit cause these tests requires more of your energy. Well if everything is set then let's move on and I will be explaining the rules of the games. Everyone are you ready ".

Loud cheers were soon heard again and MC who was the maker was trying to cheer up the crowd.

" Ok ok guys calm down a little now I will be announcing the rules and about the tests that you need to take right now . The crowns of King Jeongin and King Seungmin have been placed  at the other end of the forest. Now you will have to take it without a scratch you have to bring it to the kings. But the forest is a maze and the quickest of people have crossed it in 3 days but couldn't get it as there are wild animals present there. And the participants shouldn't harm any of them as it is against the rules of the kingdom. The one who completes thos challenge will be qualified to the next round".