The test - 02

It was the next day to Hyunjin. He woke as early as he usually wakes up, he got freshen up and went downstairs to see what his Lilly mama had prepared. But when got there no one was there, it was still too early to wake up so he went to clean out the garden and he also wanted to add more flowers to it.

The whole area had a big garden and it was surrounded  by a path to the forest. He had went to clean the garden but he was distracted by the winds that had blown onto to his face , he saw something when suddenly Lilly called him to have his breakfast .

"Hyunnie where are you dear".

" Good morning mama Lilly ".

" Good morning  dear where were you ".

" Ah actually I was cleaning the garden as I am very interested in gardening that's why ".

" Oh it's ok dear I have already ordered some plants and it should arrive by this afternoon, so don't worry about it ok".

"Ok mama".

" Hmm oh Beomgyu come here and have your breakfast dear ".

After all the three having their breakfast they got to work, as the plants had already arrived they needed to clean out the garden. Hence Hyunjin also helped with that even though Lilly told him to not to do it.
Beomgyu told Hyunjin that there is only one room to clean so they both volunteered  to clean and after many attempts Lilly agreed and gave them permission to clean it.

They went into the room and it was huge, it was a throne room and it had 7 main chairs for the kings to sit and maintain  a good relationship with the ministry of the kingdom. He was wowed but was quickly disappointed because the dust, spider webs were a bommer to this wonderful place. They immediately started dusting the whole place.

"You know hyunnie when this kingdom was rules by the Bangs they kept this place as a ballroom and when there was no party the kings would play games with each other here. It was really good here at that time".

" Really. Beom how do you know so much about this place and as well as your mother ".

"Well my mother was born in the time of the war and after that the government was formed and then her mother used to tell her stories about the kingdom as my grandma was the head of the workers in this palace she knew everything about this kingdom".

" Oh well have you seen your grandma ".

" Nope but I have seen her in pictures that my mom had shown me ".

" Ok. I'm gonna sweep their ok".

Beomgyu nods and hyunjin was sweeping near Bangchan's photo. Yes on the left side of the wall you can see only 6 photos of the kings . It should be 7 but it seemed like the last one was removed recently. He was dusting Bangchan's photo when he paused for a minute something was written below the painting, like a mantra.

"Even when the world burns I'll still protect from the devil".

When he receited that it was as if he was sucked into something he called Beomgyu immediately and when he reached Hyunjin both were sucked into a different dimension . Hyunjin fell onto something or should I say someone and he felt big but warm hands of his waist. So he opened his eyes and saw King Bangchan and his shocked face. They both were staring at each other.

Hyunjin got his conscious back and and got off, of Bangchan and rest in the dinning room were still frozen. Hyunjin ran and ran till he was outside the palace. The soldiers tried to follow but they lost him as he ran into the forest.

Hyunjin stops for moment and takes a breath. Suddenly someone taps on his shoulder that scared him when he turned and saw it was Beomgyu. Hyunjin was so happy that found gyu but he had worn different clothes a very old clothes.

"Gyu is this really you oh my god I'm so relieved to see you here".

" Yes hyung even I'm so relieved that I found you here. Thank god".

"You know what happened -

" I know hyung you don't have to explain it to me ".

" But how do you know".

"Ok but first follow me to my house I will explain everything on the way, also you need new clothes you can't roam in this look ".

" Ok fine let's go ".

Gyu and Hyunjin walk together.

" Ok gyu tell me na how are we here and how do you know that I was here".

"Ok hyung actually I know all this was gonna happen because of my grandma's story. Yes hyung the story that my mother passed on to me is the exact same but to think of it now I was not there the story but now I am here by a medium and that's is you".

" Me a ' medium' means".

"Means when you read the quote that was written on the painting you became a medium for me to enter this world and with the help of a lapse in the time you are here. You are here for a reason Hyunjin and you have to fulfil that first and only then you can go back home".

" But what about that world. What about your mom".

"Don't worry about her. She knows everything".

" What is this time lapse thing".

"Ok so if we want to travel to anytime place like the past especially to save a person or save a country or if you have a unfinished promise that should really be fulfilled your present time will be stopped by a medium. In your case your medium was the kings painting and the quote you had read. In my case your my medium, that's why I am here with you now. Got it".

"Yes but when I am here will it not affect my time there".

" Nope when you are ready to go back you will be back at the same time, the time you went back to the past or the future ".

" Oh ok gyu but why me".

"Jinnie stop. Hear me out, you need to save the kings and this is your job. The kings are vulnerable and will need your help in the future, this is your last life and your last chance to save the kings when you go back to your time without saving the kings, you can never ever save them and history will remain the same.

Do you know something. I am forbidden to tell you this but you are here with the special request from the time God herself. She wants you to save the kings because they have a long life ahead of them and the upcoming war should not kill them or the society will be at a huge loss. Please do it right and just do it".

Hyunjin was in tears when he heard this and took Beomgyu's hands in his.

"I promise you Gyu even if I loose my life I will protect them. I am grateful for this life and this chance and I promise believe me ".

" I believe you hyung ".

" Ohh baby what are you doing here come inside and who is this ".

A voice came from a near distance. There he was a boy with cute eyes, dimples a beautiful bunny smile but he was so tall.

" Soobin".