A Path to the past -part 2

Beomgyu and hyunjin ate their breakfast just then hyunjin took beomgyu's hand went to his own room.

"Oooo slow down jinnie . Im not running away or anything".

They stopped and sat down on hyunjin's bed while panting a little.

" Ok ok gyu i am so sorry that i was dragging you here but i really want to know more about them, so please continue ".

" Ok ok i will, now listen carefully ".

Story begins ::

After King Bang Changbin then came into the picture King Bang Jisung. King Jisung was usually called sungie a very soft hearted person to his husbands but very brutal to someone who betrays him. He was exactly like a squirrel , when he would eat something his cheeks would be filled as same as a squirrel so every children in the village loved him very much. It is said that when King Bangchan went to another village with his other two husbands, they all stayed at a hotel which was runned by an old couple who were King Jisung's parents, from their itself when they saw him they fell in love and after that normal Jisung became King Jisung.

But one problem they did not get married though it seemed like something was still missing then came King Felix. He was King Jisung's far relative and far cousin, one day King Felix came to the kingdom with Jisung's mother as he came to surprise his cousin who was his long time crush too. He was born in Korea but his parents took him to Australia but then he came back now just to see his cousin who was his love of the life too. He went to Jisung's house but there he got to know that Jisung was living with his boyfriends that broke his heart so much.

But he hid all the pain and went to meet Jisung  for saying bye for the last time. Felix had decided that he would say bye to his cousin for the last time in his life and then he would go to abroad forever. But Jisung did not let him do that. Chan, Minho and Changbin had special connection with Felix that what they felt, especially Chan as he was also brought up by his grandparents in Australia for some years. Felix stayed as Jisung was constantly asking him to stay with for a few days , in meanwhile Jisung told his 'boyfriends' that he was in love with Felix from the moment he saw him and the the other Kings also confessed that they were also in love with him. But did Felix like them? The answer was no he did not.. Why?

Because they were the one who took his love of the life so he would be mad. It's a common emotion that is felt. But slowly as the day passes Felix slowly fell in love with the Kings and so he stayed their in the kingdom itself. Felix was very pretty and he was beautiful for a boy many people also mistook him for a girl as he had blong long hair and cute freckles on his face. Ah those freckles , those were the sign of purity of a person. Felix was extremely brilliant, he can sense any negative or positive energy of a person and would also help Chan with the development of the kingdom. He was very playful as he was the maknae and baby for them. After a year and a half King Jisung and King Felix got married to the other Kings. But there was two problem in the kingdom and both were very important ones.

1. There was no child in the kingdom and all the kings were worried about it and as well as the people.

2. Second one was that there was this a unknown group that started attacking the kingdom and no one knowns who were they or how did they come into the kingdom's borders. It was still unknown at that time.

After a few days later there was a big attack on the kingdom, it was at night though. King Chan had ordered the soldiers to attack directly. King Minho, King Felix and King Chan went to fight too and King Changbin and Jisung  went to secure the people of the kingdom to a safe place. Even though the King were fighting it was not enough, they were losing as the enemies were too much. Just then there was a rain of arrows that came from the jungle it seemed like it was for the enemies not for the kingdom. Suddenly two people came and started fighting as the King were tired. One of the person came to the kings bowed to them and took to a safe place and the king were very grateful for it.