Obsession's Beginning.

Two years ago.
I was growing bored of my tutor rambling on about the Romans I just got here from Egypt Three weeks ago not only was I bored and homesick but lonely too. My eyes drifted to the window where I could see the rooftop of a High school , and that's when I saw him.

Yugi Motou he was breathtaking even from a distance. I was marveling In his beauty when a harsh voice snapped me out of it.

'' Atem ! This is the third time this week that I caught you not paying attention to my lesson ! '' My tutor , Ms. Aikawa shouted . She was an old woman with a short height, narrow eyes,and her graying hair in a tight bun . She scoffed and began talking again ,I despised homeschooling . I wanted to be around people and not just stuck at home with an old , grouchy tutor for hours a day .

Later my mother scolded me for not paying attention to Ms.Aikawa . But I wasn't paying attention to her scolding either I was thinking about that angel I saw on the roof . I was wondering to myself, '' How will I get to know him ? I want him to be mine . ''

The next day my eyes wandered off again and this time I was looking in the direction he was headed to go home. He was head twords a game shop only two blocks away from my house. That night I snuck out and went to that game shop and climbed up to his window and watched him do his homework with two of his friends who I later found out we're duke and Joey who he was helping with their homework. He was cute and smart. I think I found my soulmate but I had had other boyfriends  in the past and I thought I loved them , but.... My feelings ..... Weren't returned.

I had to know him even more. The weekend I followed him to the park where he was with Joey goofing off and pulling pranks on Tristan. There was a list dog who he took two whole hours to find her owner . He's so sweet. After prank calling Tristan for the fourth time saying that some girl named Serenity wanted to date him . '' Shut up Yugi you never even had a girlfriend you stupid virgin ! '' He angrily screened over the phone so loud I could hear it from my hiding place. '' oh '' , I thought '' he hasn't?'' Good that means I'll be his one and only.

I followed him home and climbed to up to his window and watched change and go to sleep. I loved seeing his body for almost a year and a half I did this Until I was sure he was the one and I wanted to meet him for real so I pestered my Mom and Dad to let me go to Domino high school

'' No , Atem we told you we don't want you around all those bullies, drugs , and whores. '' My mom repeated for the fourth time tonight. '' My love he needs Friends , dear . '' My father said . My mother wasn't having it though, '' No , I'm not changing my mind. '' '' Darling, he needs people to be around or he'll go crazy you know him besides, maybe if he wants to go he'll actually pay attention to his teachers lessons. ''

One good thing about my dad , since he's away all the time he feels bad and does what I ask of him. '' Fine'' , my mother said '' but NO pranks or problems, Atem . '' '' Really? Thanks you! Mom, Dad ! '' And , so In three weeks I'll see Yugi for our first year in high school I can't wait .