Insanity runs in the family.

Yami POV :
I stood in Kaiba's office waiting for him . The office had a big glass wall behind his polish wooden desk showing the Domino city skyline. The floor was a polished light brown wood and the walls were white. I observed the rising sun and its beauty the colors rising over the high rise buildings . I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of a door opening and boots clicking on the floor my eyes followed Kaiba until he sat down in his black leather chair. "You called me here at seven in the morning for what exactly?" I ask irritated.

" You know Atem I knew there was always something off about you, " He started, " but I never thought this of all things would actually happen . ""Excuse me?" I said. "Anzu went missing over a month ago and three Domino high students were found dead and two more are missing, " He said. " So , what does that have to do with me? " I say .

" Don't play stupid I saw you murder Ushio and his gang I actually had to come clean up the mess because you got sloppy and left the whole scene covered in your DNA , fingerprints , and hair, where there and I had to cover up the extra set of footprints , you caused me a lot of trouble and you owe me a debt of gratitude, " he explained. My eyes were as big as saucers. " So , what now you turn me in to the police? " I ask . " No , I have other uses for you , " he said. " Like? " I ask .

A knock on the door is heard and Kaiba tells them to come in just them Malik and Bakura walk in. I scoffed at the sight of Malik's crazy ass . " Aww , why so mad to see me you want a hug? " He said " Fuck no . " Bakura chuckled and sat down along with Malik. All of us mad a circle " So what do you need me for Kaiba? " I ask again" Yami to be honest you are one crazy son of a bitch , but you have great manipulation skills and charm and you have zero problems killing people, and all of us have a common enemy at the moment. Tea . She is scheming on all of us and I can't afford to go to jail , " he said.

" Kaiba, we all know you are as badshit crazy as Yami , remember Mai , Joey's dad , and Pegasus. " Malik remarked. Ok , I didn't kill pegasus I shot him and he's fine now, Joey's dad was an abusive alcoholic dick weed and not even you guys cared for Mai so shut up already , remember your Dad , " He said. " Oh yeah I remember cutting the skin off his back , " he said. ( In the manga he did, Google it , it's fucked up ) " And killing and few dozen other bitches along the way . " He whispered.

Ok , you guys can have a dick measuring contest about who killed who later back to the issue at hand, Tea " I said. " Right," Kaiba said, " look we don't know what she's planning but we all will have to work together if we want to prevent it , " he said. " What's that supposed to mean? " Malik asked.

" It means pull your head out of your ass and stop killing people for no reason, " Bakura snapped. " So we have an alliance then gentlemen, correct, that means no being homicidal dumbasses or jealous idiots until we find out what She's planning. Am I clear ? " Kaiba asked.

" Crystal " I said. One hundred percent clear " Malik said. " Yup " Bakura said half asleep. " Good now get the hell out of my office, " he said. " Rude , " Malik said , " you need a hug?" " No , now leave " We all left and parted ways . I walked around town for it was Saturday morning and I had nothing to do when I was walking by the movie theater and saw a new horror movie. I always loved the macabre and creepy , and I saw this as a perfect time to spend more time with Yugi . I pulled out my cell phone and dialed his number. " Hey , Yami , what are you calling for? " He asked. I felt heat spread across my face as I swallowed thickly. " Do you want to see that new horror movie? " I ask nervously. " Yeah sure ! It sounds really fun Yami , " He said . " Cool I'll pick you up in twenty minutes, okay? " I say . " Mhmm! " I hang up and run home, it was basically a date, well not now but it will be, Yugi , I will have you as mine and we will be happy together, just wait .