Rumors spread like wildfire

Yami POV
I knew exactly how to get rid of Rebecca , I had everything I needed. I used Photoshop on my computer it took me hours to get it right then went to my Snapchat and posted on my story. I had many people from school added on Snapchat and for those who I didn't have , well high school rumors will take care of that, kids are always talking. I photoshopped Rebecca to look like she was a stalker to Yugi and said " Wow stalker much lol " on the Post. I could picture people opening it just to be absolutely shocked , telling their friends. I checked the time and it was almost two in the morning , " Well, better get to bed ," I said before stripping down to my boxers and going to sleep.

The next morning I wake up and get ready for school and when I get there I hear people talking about the Post " She's stalking Yugi-san !? Creepy girl. No wonder she moved here in the middle of the year. Wow, poor Yugi - San , he has Rebecca of all people to be his stalker, I mean who even likes her!? " All things people said. The best part is in highschool no one likes a snitch so no one will actually say it was me if they didn't already know. So Rebecca goes bye bye and I get off Scott free.

" Hey , Natau-san ! " Someone called. " Yes ," I said walking over to them. " How did you find out Rebecca was stalking Yugi - San ? " She said. " I was walking home from the store when I saw her and took the picture, honestly, she's pathetic , " I lied. " Yeah , well she's moving back to America, not our fault no one likes a stalker , " she said slightly chuckling.

" Good morning Yami ! " Yugi said . I smiled seeing his cute face. " Good morning Aibou , " I said. " Partner ? I like it! " He said. " Hey , Yugi - San , you dodged a bullet , " she said . " Huh? " He asked confused what in the world are you talking about ? " Immediately she pulled out her phone and showed him the post . " What Rebecca was , a stalker, but, we were friends , " He said sad . " Guess she wanted to be a little more than that huh ? " She said.

Yugi POV * time skip to lunch.
I was eating my lunch in peace talking and laughing with my friends when I saw Rebecca. " Hey , I had a dentist appointment and was gone this morning, " she said. "Um , Rebecca, " I said softly. " I don't think we can be friends anymore. " "What are you talking about? W-what did I do I-I don't understand. " She stammered. " Just please leave me alone, " I said. Rebecca's eyes had tears at the bottoms . " Well fine then ! I'm going back home anyway so screw you too ! " She yelled then ran away crying. " I finished lunch and went back to class.

I was sitting in Math do equations when Tea tapped my shoulder. " Hey , Yugi , can I ask you something?" She said . " Uh , ok . " " Do you think that something is really wrong with Yami?" She asked . " Huh?" I said. " For one , he is really nice to you like you guys have known each other for a long time when really you've known him two months, he also doesn't seem to mind that Anzu is missing and Rebecca is moving, and to be honest he also has serious traits of ASPD . " Most specifically psychopaths . " She said. " What !? Yami is not a psychopath! He is sweet and caring and generous. " I said. " He clearly is charming, cunning, manipulative , and I wouldn't be surprised if he had something to do with Anzu's disappearance. Hell, his nice act is probably fake , " She stated.
" Yeah right, Yami is my friend and I barely know you , but please I don't want to fight , can we please be friends?" I asked. I wanted to be friends, not on bad terms. " Whatever, " she said rudely before going back to working on her math .

3rd person POV * time skip to after school*
Yami stood on the roof waiting for Yugi to finish his homework he was going to go inside to check on Yugi when Tea appeared. "Tea , excuse me ," He said trying to get past her . "Tea ," he said firmer now. " Please move out of the way, " " What do you know about Anzu's disappearance ?." She asked . "Nothing I just got to here two months ago, " He said irritated. "Now please, excuse me , " He said . " Why you in such a hurry I'm just trying to talk to you?"she said innocently. " " I don't have time for you or your sister Tea , now move ! " He said pushing her aside. " I know something is up with you Yami Natsu , and I'll do anything to prove it, just you wait I have something for you, "