Domino high school culture festival part 2

Yami POV :
I stood there speechless there yugi stood in a black and white maid outfit the skirt was short , lined with lace and was a few inches above his middle thigh, he had black thigh high stockings with suspenders, the sleeves of the outfit were poofy and he had long white gloves, a lace maid's hat sat on his head with black bows on each side of it he had on a sleeveless apron with ruffles that crisscrossed in the back with a big bow on back as well and to complete the look he had short black high heels. He looked adorable. He curtseyed " G-good afternoon master welcome home. " He was blushing like crazy the whole time.

He sat me down with a menu " What would you like today my master?" I had eaten already but was getting hungry " Tonkatsu please little one. " I said. " Right away my master. " He said bowing . As he was bending down slightly to pick up my menu I noticed attached to his suspenders a lace black thong under his skirt exposing his perfect round ass , I grabbed his hand as he was about to walk away " What a naughty boy you are , such sexy panties you have on . I wonder why . " I gave his ass a spank as he stood up and turned around again . "Eeppp! " He cried his ass now red. " Yami you're such a pervert. "He complained. "Yugi - chan is so cute. " Someone said. "Yeah I know he's another guy but I'd take him on a date in that outfit " Yugi was so cute the guys in our class have fallen victim to his unintentional charms , who wouldn't love him when he's so cute, sweet, innocent, and kind . "Master your food "he said , setting down in front of me. He bowed "enjoy your meal my dear master. " I spent the next few hours there with Yugi until it was the end of the cafè.

"Great job today everyone! " Riko - chan said pumping her fist in the air. As the last of them left I looked down the hallway right and left, we were one of only two event to take place in this hallway and the other has ended as well. I closes the door and looked it . " So this is the big favor Riko asked you to do. " I said turning to him . "W-well yeah , she said I'm the only guy small and cute enough to pull it off and they were short staffed because Rinne- chan was sick . " He explained looking down at his feet " And the panties ? " I inquired. He blushed and looking embarrassed. " I bought them yesterday because I thought you would like them . D- do you , Atem ? "

3rd person POV:
Atem smirked "Oh yes , I love them." He said before pinning Yugi to a desk and kissing him . Atem's lips locked with Yugi's as his tongue forced its way in as Yugi moaned . Atem hands wondered down into Yugi's shirt to tease his nipples. "Ahh! " He moaned . Atem flipped Yugi over to his stomach on the desk his legs spread out exposing his ass. Atem grabbed the metal classroom pointer and lifted up Yugi's skirt to expose his ass more before roughly pulling down his panties then brought the pointer down hard on his ass . "Ahhhh!" He screamed in both the burning, stinging pain and the undeniable masochistic pleasure. "You insulted master and called me and pervert you need to be taught a lesson the hard way. " Atem said his blood red eyes almost glowing in the dim room. He brought the pointer down again and again harder and harder each time. Yugi moaned and screamed wildly but Atem kept spanking Yugi with no mercy finally , Atem gave one final hard strike. Yugi was trebling and shaking, a small amount of drool coming out of his mouth as his body laid on the desk Atem rubbed Yugi's red , burning hot ass.

" Now, have you learned your lesson , or do you need more? " He teased, resting the pointer on Yugi's ass. "N-no Master " he said.
"No what? What won't you do anymore? " Atem asked. " I-I won't insult you a-again I'm s-s-sorry I won't disobey o-or m-misbehave ever again Master. " Yugi stuttered trembling. "Good baby, now get up . " He said. Yugi got up as Atem sat down on the desk and removed his jacket and shirt revealing his toned chest and six pack abs. "On your knees Yugi . " Atem commanded . Yugi went down on his knees in front of Atem . Atem walked over to his school bag and pulled out a large studded dildo and remote, he always wanted to be prepared for sex with Yugi . Atem bent down and pulled down Yugi's panties again , Ra he loved those sexy little panties he shoved the dildo inside Yugi's tight hole . "Ahhhh ! Ahhh! " Yugi moaned. Atem spanked Yugi's ass and pulled up his panties again and sat down on the desk again "C'mon now, you know what to do , be a good boy. " Yugi unbuttoned and unzipped Atem's pants revealing he had on no underwear Atem's long thick erection came out and poked Yugi's face , hot precum rolled down his cock and Yugi's cheek . Yugi grabbed Atem's member and started stroking it as Atem made a low moan of pleasure. Yugi wrapped his lips around the head of Atem's cock and sucked softly, teasing Atem . Atem bucked into Yugi's mouth forcing him to take every last inch of his cock . "Mmph! " He gagged as it touched the back of his throat. Yugi began to suck on Atem and swirl his tongue around it . Atem leaned back occasionally bucking into Yugi's mouth , he grabbed the dildo remote and turned it onto the highest setting . The dildo moved around and vibrated wildly inside of Yugi . Atem grabbed Yugi's hair and thrusted in hard and fast to Yugi's hot mouth. Atem came releasing his cum into Yugi's throat as Yugi swallowed it all . Atem let Yugi's hair go and pulled out of his mouth. "Did my little slave enjoy his treat ? " Atem asked pulling off his pants, socks and shoes. Yugi swallowed the last of Atem's seed ." Y-yes t-thank you my m-master . Atem could really get used to Yugi calling him master.