Rebecca's reason.

Atem POV :
The next day as I walked to school I thought of my brilliant plan to deal with Rebecca. I would charm her into inviting me to her house and find out her reason , give it to her and make her leave . Fool proof. It was a strategic way to get rid of her without killing her . Or use it against her. Whatever works , I don't care . Before I know it I'm at the front gate of the school , guess I have to go to class now , at least Yugi will be there and I will rest easy knowing that he's safe . " Yo , Yami where ya been man ! " Tristan asked . " With Yugi , taking care of him I'll explain the rest at lunch . " I said . " Cool " Tristan replied before heading to his seat . I go to my seat but as soon as I sit down I am greeted by Tea . " Hey Yami so where you been I was starting to worry about you . " She said shrilly . I flinched and cringed . Could she not berate me with her annoying voice so goddamn early in the morning . " Busy " I said , my ears still recovering from her vocal attack . My poor ,poor ears . I walked to Rebecca's desk , I had to do this now . " Good morning Rebecca ," I said fakely . She looked at me funny before reluctantly responding , " Good morning Yami , "
" I know we got off on the wrong foot but I would like us to be friends , so can I come over to your house today ? " I used a fake suductive look in my eyes to charm her before she blushed and nodded her head . " Great , " I said, " see you there after school ! "
I walked back to my desk , perfect as usual I got as I wanted. It was so easy for me to charm people into submission it was almost second nature and the best part? No one not even Yugi can tell when I'm doing it either they never even notice .

Yugi POV:
I ran through the hallway to class room 2- C I forgot to set my alarm and when Grandpa woke me up it was 7:41 . I had to quickly shower, get dressed, eat , and basically sprint to school . I ran into class with 3 minutes to spare I plopped down on my chair out of breath from sprinting to school . " Yug , why ya so tired buddy . " Joey asked . I looked up and told him ," I woke up late and had to run as fast as I could all the way to school . " " Dang, sounds like a rough mornin' for you bud . " He said . I laughed a little. " Yeah kinda I guess . " Our teacher came in the room and moments later it was time for me to go to science .

In science I heard some kids talking I believe their names , we're Aikawa- San , Kimura -san, and Mitsuboshi-san . " Hey , Satos been gone for a week now hasn't he and Asahi , Rin , and Taiyo . Yeah not even Ushio - kun is here . " Kimura- San said . I winced at the mention of their names , my chest , back , arms , legs , and neck still have cuts , bruises , and burns from those five . I personally thought they did something stupid and got arrested , I didn't care what happened to them I'm just glad some of my scars are getting a chance to heal now though I do hope they aren't hurt. " First Anzu , now them , just what the hell is happening? " Mitsuboshi -san said with worry in his voice. " Seriously Aren ? We all know Anzu ran off with some rando and those five are just probably playing hooky . They all where punks anyway . " Aikawa - San said to Mitsuboshi- San . Anzu running away was believable but those five all playing hooky for almost over a week was a little fishy , they loved to terrorize the kids at school even though they were first years , the first, second, third year classes , teachers , and staff are TERRIFIED of them and they come here just like everyone else to vape and smoke weed . So something probably happened, but what ? I don't care I just wish I could have a normal year , no at least a normal week for once . No getting bullyed , fighting, or drama please just one . I sighed when class ended , whatever that's the past and I have bigger problems called physics . Shit I hate physics like , where the heck will I need physics or for that matter half of what I'm taught in class . I hate high school.

Time skip to the end of the day .
Yugi POV :
" Hey ,Yami where you going ? " I ask catching up to him . " Rebecca's house . I feel like we got off on the wrong foot . I just want to be friends , " He said . " Ok , " I said, " have fun see you tomorrow at school . Bye Atem ! " " Hey , Yugi how was school today? " Grandpa asked me. " Eh , same old same old Gramps. " I said grabbing some chips and heading upstairs to do my homework.

Yami POV :
I arrive at Rebecca's house and rang the doorbell ." Coming " She said . " Hey Yami , come on in I don't bite. " I came in and set my shoes by the door . " You can go on ahead and head to my room , last door on the left, I'll get some snacks . " She said heading to the kitchen. I walked in Rebecca's room it was many pastel shades of pink, green , blue, purple , and white there was a bed , desk , chair, computer, table, and some fairy lights hanging from the wall . My eyes snapped to Rebecca as she entered the room with a plate of cookies and juice . " You have a very nice room Rebecca , " I complained . " Thanks Yami , " she said. "Sat down at the coffee table and I took a cookie. " So Rebecca are you from Japan ? " I asked . " No , America I moved here because I'm a really good duelest and when the next tournament is held in Domino city and Yugi is in it I going to duel him , " she said , " and I hear your from Egypt , your rather far away from home Yami." I chuckled, " Guess I am , huh ? " " I'll get us some more Juice be right back. " She said as she took the two glasses to the kitchen.

I let my body fall back to lay down when my head hit the leg of the desk . " Shit , " I whispered to myself . Then I noticed a blue and gold book on the ground, open the pages full of writing. I realized that this was Rebecca's diary . Perfect , this was a treasure trove of answers about Rebecca. I flipped through the pages until my eyes wided as I read : " Yugi Motou , I moved to Japan and transfered to Domino High school because I have the biggest crush on him . He's the king of games even though he is only 15 . And really cute ,shy , and sweet I want to duel him to show him my skills , and wether I won or lose I'll ask him out he's just so cute . So I'll start school tomorrow morning wish me luck. "

I stuffed the diary I my bag as I heard Rebecca come upstairs . " Sorry Rebecca my mom said my dad was coming home from business early and we're going out to dinner , so I have to go . Thank you for having me over . See you tomorrow. " I said. " Oh , really Ok bye bye Yami . I ran home tightly clutching my bag the one that had Rebecca's diary . I rushed in my house and ran upstairs to my room . " Now just wait a damn minute young man , " my mom's voice snapped , "where the hell have you been it's
almost dinner time and I haven't seen hide nor hair of you till now Atem ." S-sorry Mom Rebecca invited me to her house because we got off on the wrong foot . I ... Just forget to call or text you , I'm sorry mom . " I said . My mother sighed ," You're lucky you're gay or else I would have yelled at you for being at a girl's house this late on a school night ," she scolded . I chuckled , " Yeah but now you'll feel at be if Rebecca was a boy , " I joked . She smiled and said , " true , true, now dinner will be ready in a half hour ,go do your homework . " " Kay , mom ," I said going up to my room.

The more I flipped through the pages and read her drooling over my Yugi the angrier I became he belongs to me not her . I decided to let off some steam after everything that's happened .