Caring for you.

Yugi pov:
I awoke in my bed my warm blanket wrapped around me , my wounds were cleaned up and bandaged . How did I get here? Who brought me here ? And most of all WHO THE HELL CHANGED ME ?! I was in my black sweats and my large blue hoodie. It wasn't Grandpa because he was at my moms house for the week. I look over and see .... Atem ? At my bedside? He looked so worried his lips were pursed, his usually seductive crimson eyes serious and full of worry . Then when he saw that I was awake he looked so relieved. " Oh thank goodness I thought I'd have to take you to the hospital. " He said. " Atem , why are you here ? " I asked. " I went over to your house and when you weren't there and weren't answering your phone I got worried and looked for you . You were passed out in an alley and covered in your own blood and so so many cuts and bruises. " He said , " I'm sorry I failed to protect you Yugi I'm so so damn sorry. " He said as a tear ran down his face. " You didn't fail Atem ! If it weren't for you I would have bled out and died in a filthy alley way ! Thank you so much ! " I said . He hugged me and I held him , he was my friend and I cared about him. " Would you like something to eat, Yugi ? " He asked . " He's so kind. " I thought. " No , but can I get some water please? " I said . " Of course wait here. " He responded and walked to the kitchen . Moments later he returned with my water . " Thank you" I said . I yawned . " Hey , Atem can you stay a little longer please ? " I asked as I felt sleep consuming me . " Of course I will , as long as you like Yugi. " He said before I feel asleep.

Atem pov :
I got in his house using his key and changed him and put him in his bed. I cried when I saw his scars and bruises but I knew that he wouldn't get hurt anymore because I'm here for him forever . I watched as he slept . The moonlight on his face , thick lashes rested on his soft , chubby cheeks. His body moving up and down as he breathed in his sleep. He's so precious and is too beautiful to be bandaged so much. I kissed his hand and walked out of the house, locked the door and went for a walk. I walked very far trying to decide my next move . I was so deep in thought I that I failed to notice that I ended up in a wide , long field with long wheat that touched my hip . I noticed someone moving in the wheat and then they fell and I heard a grunt . " Hey are you ok ? " I ask. I walked up and noticed Bakura ?! With the body of Miyoko?! Her blue eyes rolled back and her usually happy face on a horrified expression . Her long pink hair was messy and her nightgown was torn and covered in blood. " So , my suspicions were right . We're the same." I said.

" W-what are you taking about !? " He yelled. " Shhh ! Keep your damn voice down dumbass ! Do you want to get caught with a fucking DEAD BODY!? " I whisper. " Sh-shut the hell up , Yami . How did you start to suspect me being a killer anyway ? " He asked dropping Miyoko's body on the ground with a wet crack . " Well for one your naturally violent , cold behavior, your tendency to randomly slip away from school. Ryo told me you often came home late . But what really confirmed it was the look you had on your face what Miyoko was hitting on Ryo . The same look I get when I saw anzu flirting with Yugi . Like I said we're the same, Bakura . " I explained. " Hang on you killed Anzu ? " He asked. " Yes , why ? " I said . " Thank Ra ! She was a slut , a snobby bitch , and a shitty friend ," He said, " do me a favor and kill her twin and Rebecca please and I'll be grateful . " " No , I can't just kill randomly they have to be a threat . " I said. He sucked his teeth. " Pussy ." He said as he started to drag Miyoko's body again. " Hey ... I got a question Bakura . Where are Yugi's parents? If you even know ?" I ask . " Well after the divorce his dad went to live in Osaka and his mom stared drinking excessively and yelling at him and beating him . So his dad sent him with his grandpa because he wasn't he already had three kids by the time he found out , so his Mom is said to be somewhere in the rougher parts of Domino city. Sorry but that's all I know. " He said . " Wow how did you find that out. " I ask . " Joey , I threatened him to tell me why Yugi was moving in with the old man so he told me. " He said . " Why I'm I not surprised. " I sigh. " Hey , where are we going anyway ?" I ask . " There's a farm not too far from here and it has pigs which are good for eating bodies so there's no evidence. " He said. We reach the farm and Bakura quietly calls out to the pigs . " Here piggy piggy piggy . " He said . When they looked up at him he threw the body inside the pig pen and they hungrily devoverd poor Miyoko , ripping her flesh to shreds a eating her insides . " Well , Bakura I have an idea. " I say . " What is it now Yami. " He says tiredly. " I'll help you get with Ryo if you help me with Yugi . " He thought about it for a moment before saying . " Ok but if you cross me you'll end up as pigfeed like Miyoko. " He said . " Kay " I said .

After about a half hour I get back to Yugi's house . I checked my watch . It was only 9:16 . I walked in and crept up to Yugi's room . He was so cute when he was asleep. I pulled up a chair to his bed and went to sleep beside his bed .