Domino high school culture festival part 1

Yugi POV :
I awoke in my bed and immediately sprung out of the covers .Today was the day of the culture festival and it was the first year I wouldn't have to work it and got to take someone. I grabbed my uniform and bag and rushed downstairs. To grab some breakfast before walking to school. "Good morning my beautiful Yugi ," a deep baritone voice said. I felt his arm go under my butt to pick me up. I nuzzled my nose with his , "Good morning Atem . " I replied. "H-hey put me down Atem ! " I said. "Nope. You're mine now. " "Stop it!" I said lightly kicking his leg . "Put me down or the others will have a heart attack they don't know about us. " I explained. Atem pouted cutely ,"Aww, you're so mean to me, " he said setting me down as we entered the gates . "So where to ?" I ask.

Yami POV :
"Hmm , I think, let's go to the omurice booth it looks good. " I said. We walked to the omurice booth and got our food. After we ate we went inside the school to see what the inside had to offer . "Yuuuuuuuggggggggiiiiiii ! We need your help! " Shouted a group of girls running towards us. "What is it Riko-chan ? "He asked. "We need a big favor come on . " She said smiling and grabbing his arm . "W-wait hey ! " I protested . "Don't worry we'll give him back soon! " I sighed and walked around to different booths playing games, winning prizes . I saw the yakisoba grill setting up and knew I had only a few hours left here so I might as well see what Yugi was doing.

I walked the brightly decorated halls to the classroom and stepped in to a maid cafè? Wait don't tell me... "Ya-yami !?"