Date !?

Yami POV :
I ran up to my room to change into my black jeans, gray shirt and leather jacket. I sprayed in some cologne and combed my hair and put my black boots and a silver chain.

" Atem , where are you going now boy? " My father asked. " To take Yugi to the movies," I say . " Oh, are you two dating now, that's wonderful Atem he is such a sweetheart and a handsome young man ! " My mother said. Yes , my parents walked in on me and three other men in bed together last year and that's is how my parents found out they dad two queer kids in the house. " N- no mom I don't even think he likes guys , I- I have to get going now bye Mom , bye Dad , " I say quick.

I grabbed the keys to my black Lamborghini Aventador and speed off to Yugi's. I don't mind my mother saying things like that but my eyes did start to tear up . I don't know if Yugi is even Gay or bi or something, he probably likes girls , No don't think like that one day you'll be together and in love and married and stuff like that, Yeah . I'm the shit , yeah .

Yugi POV :
I threw on my black jeans, navy blue long sleeve shirt, a black oversized hoodie and black and white converses and a few bracelets ,I put on some eyeliner and ran a comb through my hair.

My phone rang and Joey and Tristan were calling. I picked it up and put them on speaker " Hey Yuge , how are you doing? " Joey asked giving Tristan a noogie. " Good, going to the movies with Yami ," I say finishing up my eyeliner. " Ohhhhhhhhhhhh , Yugi has a boooyfriend ," Tristan teased. " N- no I don't Yami is my friend and out of my league he probably has a girlfriend ,he doesn't even know I'm bi , " I said.

" Yugi and Yami sitting in a tree , " Tristan sang . " K- I - S- S - I - N - G ! " Joey added . " A- are guys five or something?! " I yelled blushing. " The only bi you are is bi- yourself, Yugi ." Tristan said. " Ha ha , how about you quit teasing me , because you talk big game about serenity until you are with her , Tristan ! " I shot back." Ohhh , talking big game about my little sister huh , Ok I'll show you who the big man is ! " Joey said pouncing on Tristan.

I hung up and grabbing my wallet and umbrella to go to Atem's car . " Hey Atem glad to see you! " I said buckling my seatbelt, " Ready to go!? " " Oh yeah,"he said. We enter the theater and grab our tickets , candy, soda , and a big thing of popcorn with lots of butter. We find a good place to sit and sat down. " Atem stop eating so much of the popcorn or it'll be gone before the trailers end , " I whisper. " Sorry, it's good! " He said . The movie started a the whole theater got really quiet.

Yami POV
I was watching the movie when I noticed something grabbing my arm with an iron grip I look over and see Yugi grabbing my arm at the scary part . I couldn't help but smile , Yugi was absolutely adorable. We watched the movie until it ended and left the dark theater .

" That was scary! " Yugi said stretching . " What do you want to do now, it's only 12:00 ?" I ask. I never want this to end. " Hmm , can we go get lunch? I'm hungry. " He said. " Yeah, there's a new ramen bar I want to try. " I say . " Really? sounds good!" He said. We got into my car and drove to the ramen bar. After lunch we drove to the amusement park downtown .

" Atem ! Let's go on that big roller coaster! Atem , can we get cotton candy? Atem that really tall one next ! " Yugi was having so much fun and I loved it. I insisted on paying for everything, I love him and want to spoil him so much. We were on the ferris wheel watching the sunset and I got sad , today was almost over , but I had a great time with the man I love the most in the world.

" Atem let's go to the bridge, I want to keep watching the sunset, " he said. I suppose I am a whipped man, but I don't care, I'll always be his and no one else's.

I watched the sun go down and I knew something, if I don't tell him how I feel I'll go crazy. I have it to try or else he will never be with me. " Y- Yugi , I ,I have something to say, " I stutter. " Hmm , what is it Atem ?" He said. " I love you Yugi ! I always have, when I first saw you I was yours . You are beautiful, smart, handsome, kind , and the light of my life, you are the only person I have eyes for. please just be mine " I confessed . " Atem" I heard his sweet voice call, " I love you so much too , yes I'll belong to you , " He said.

No one POV
" My angel" Atem said before taking Yugi's first kiss. Pressing his rough lips to Yugi's soft warm ones . Yugi was shocked but melted into it " mmph" he moaned . Atem picked him up and firmly grabbed his ass as Yugi moaned more and ran his tongue all over Atem's mouth as he did to him . " Let's take this to my place shall we baby? " Atem asked, a strand of saliva connecting their mouths. " Mhmm , " he moaned. Atem drove as quickly as he could back to his house sneaking Yugi past his sleeping parents. He kicked open his door and threw Yugi on the bed and continued to make out with him running his hands under his hoodie on Yugi's soft , smooth, warm , pale skin . Marveling in it's softness. Yugi ran his hands on Atem's arms on his muscles.

They made out for a long time before stopping. " Stay with me tonight baby, I'll need someone to keep me warm tonight and I don't want to be alone, " Atem said. " Sure " Yugi said . Yugi stripped down to his boxers and Atem to his underwear. Atem held Yugi's small body to his chest and kissed his head. They fell
asleep peacefully cuddling, but little did they know a jealous pair of eyes was watching the whole time.