Christmas Pt.2

A/N You have ONE warning ⚠️ this ENTIRE chapter is a HARDCORE , VERY detailed lemon so if you are sensitive don't read this chapter if not enjoy your lemon 🍋.

3rd person POV.
"I'm going to make you all mine, forever." Atem said before grabbing the bottom of Yugi's sweater and pulling it off him " Oh , God. " Yugi whispered. " He won't help you. " Atem said taking off Yugi's pants , socks and boxers while kissing and nipping his skin all over. Atem then took his shirt and pants off revealing he has no underwear on underneath. Yugi started at Atem marveling at his toned chest , abs, and very large and thick erection. Yugi tried to cover his naked body with his hands. Atem unbuckled Yugi's thick leather choker and tied his small hands together before taking his belt and using it to tie his bound hands to the bed . Atem leaned back to see the beautiful sight. Yugi's soft , smooth, pale skin was caressed by the moonlight his neck and chest were covered in hickies and love bites. His big eyes were sparking and his small pink candy tasting lips were parted sensually and covered in Atem's saliva. Atem then looked down to Yugi's good sized erection and beautiful slim legs. "A-atem please let me go . I want to make you feel good too. " Yugi said . " Oh don't worry Aibou you are going to make me feel really good real soon." He replied. Atem then took one of Yugi's nipples and took it in his mouth and shoved two fingers inside and moved them in and out roughly. " Atem be gentle, it's my first time. " Yugi said. " Oh I know. However, you being a virgin, you have no idea how happy that makes me. " Atem said before sucking on his other rose bud nipple. Atem pulled out his two fingers . " Amazing my Yugi , your ass is really, hot , already and so so ,SO damn tight. " He said. Atem flipped Yugi over and thrust his talented tongue into his ass while pumping his own hard dick. Yugi moaned more and even louder.

" I'm going to ... I'm... going to cum. " He thought. As if he was reading his mind Atem pulled out his tongue. " No cumming until I've thoroughly made you mine , you naughty little boy . " He said , slapping Yugi's ass.

Yugi arched his back and moaned. "P- Please Atem I need you inside if me. " Yugi panted. Atem flipped Yugi over so he was on his back before lining up with his tight virgin entrance before thrusting inside. " He's the tightest I've ever had! I almost came just from going in! This feels amazing! " Atem thought. Atem gave Yugi a minute to adjust to the new sensation before pulling out until only the tip remained inside and slamming hard into him and kept a steady pace . Yugi wrapped his legs around Atem's waist as Atem started playing with his nipples. Yugi scratched at Atem's back with his nails drawing blood as Atem. moaned at the pain and pleasure." Ahhh! Atem Gah ! " Yugi moaned . " That's it Yugi moan nice and loud for me to hear , moan my name ,remember who you belong to. Atem then started going faster and harder and his massive dick going deeper and deeper before hitting Yugi's prostate hard." Ahhh ! Atem that feels so good more , more! " Atem smirked . " Found it. " He said. Before thrusting even harder. "Atem I'm going to! " Yugi moaned. " Oh Yugi , Yugi , Yugi! Atem said as Yugi came on their stomachs and Atem filled Yugi to the brim with his hot , thick , sticky cum.

Yugi's eyes were lidded and rolled back with his mouth open and tongue out. Atem grabbed his face with one hand while stroking his member to back to being erected. " Look at you and your naughty face . Aibo you look like you can't get enough. You want more don't you? " He whispered seductively. " Huh?" Yugi barely managed before Atem jumped on his chest and Yugi's big eyes wide seeing Atem was hard as diamond. Atem wasted no time before shoving his member into Yugi's small mouth and thrusting hard and fast as he used both hands and grabbed his hair. Yugi caught on and started to suck on Atem and Atem quickened his pace. Atem with a loud moan came inside of Yugi's mouth. " Swallow" he growled. Seeing cum dripping out of Yugi's mouth. " All of it." He added .It didn't help that while saying that more of his cum flowed inside of Yugi's mouth. " It's so hot , bitter , and thick . And it's hard to swallow it all." he thought. Yugi got done swallowing and without being told licked Atem's large cock clean of cum. Atem made his his way down to Yugi's member and shoved it inside of his mouth and sucked hard and fast. Atem swirled his tongue all around it as he sucked. Yugi's mind went blank and filled up with only thoughts of pleasure. Atem continued sucking as Yugi let out one of his loudest moans and released in Atem's mouth. "He tastes so sweet. " He thought. He drank every last little drop of Yugi's cum and lapped up any that escaped his mouth. " Delicious. You taste so yummy little one. Sweet as candy . " Atem said licking his lips. Atem noticed Yugi's eyes half closed and he was panting heavily.

" We're not done yet baby I still want to hear you scream more. " He said. In an instant Atem had flipped Yugi on to his stomach and started thrusting in as hard , fast, and deep as before hitting his prostate. Atem was sucking and kissing Yugi's neck and using both hands to tease and play with his nipples. " Ahhh! Atem ! It's so rough! " Yugi screamed. " Shit , Yugi your really really really tight and warm inside, you feel like heaven. Your the best I've ever had. My beautiful angel. " Atem said. Atem felt himself and Yugi getting close to their last orgasm and he took one of his hands off Yugi's nipple and started pumping Yugi's erection. Yugi screamed and moaned and thrashed around because of all the pleasure of his first. Atem with one final thrust spilled loads of his seed into Yugi until he was dry .

Atem pulled out of Yugi and untied him , as soon as his hands were let free Yugi collapsed onto the bed half closed eyes filled with love and satisfaction. Atem looked down at Yugi adoringly happy to have taken Yugi's virginity , a prize he will cherish forever. Atem cleaned up him and Yugi and climbed into bed with him and wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close as possible and kissed the top of his head. " Good night my sweet little angel." As they slept Atem's dreams were of him and Yugi getting married and having little babies and pets. Yugi as his husband, that was the only thing left that he wanted.