Number One Idiot (part 2)

Trois: "Being the number one hottie would be one thing, but I don't want to be the number one idiot."

Honey: "Well, it's got nothing to do with us though, right?"

Jinx: "Studying hard, boys?"

Honey: "Uh-!"

Trois: "Yes ma'am."

Honey: "Don't give her authority!"

Trois: "But I didn't, Kiji did."

Honey: "What a pain..."

I hummed to myself as I walked around the room. Musashi was the only one who looked like he was enjoying himself.

Jinx: "Hehe, you having fun?"

Musashi: "Yeah, this is pretty nostalgic for me. What kinda questions you got, kiddo?"

Jinx: "You'll have to wait and find out."

Liang: "I can't believe we're missing out on today's training for something like this."

Jinx: "Come on, Liang. Kiji told me that learning is important. Think of it as... uhmm, training for your brain!"

Liang: "... Why is it so hard to argue with you?"

Jinx: "Because I'm adorable and everyone loves me!"

Honey: "Heh, that's debateable- OW!"

Jinx: "Hush, you!"

Upa: "Does it really matter that much? All we have to do is play along. Besides, it's already a given that those guys will come in last place anyway."

Uno, Rock & Jyugo: "WHAT WAS THAT, YOU PUNK!!"

Nico: "...?"

Kiji: "*clap clap* Alright, quite down. Now then, we're going to start giving you questions. Please answer them when we call you."

Everyone: "Kaaay..."

Jinx: "Whoever gives the most incorrect answers or terrible solutions will be the number one idiot, heheh!"

I hadn't seen this much determination since the new year's tournament.

Jinx: "Good luuuck."

Kiji: "The first subject is Japanese. 33 will bring you up to the board to write a kanji character."

Uno: "Heh, kanji's got nothing to do with us foreigners. We're safe."

Rock turned to Liang and Upa.

Rock: "I bet you guys are great at kanji, right? How about showing us your skills?"

Liang: "What a waste of time."

I walked up to Honey and took his hand.

Jinx: "Come on, you're first."

Honey: "Okay."

Kiji: "Please write in the missing kanji character."

The blackboard read 'Number 11 has a burning (obsession) for being handsome'.

Uno: "Hold on a minute, this question's clearly malicious!!"

He filled in the blank perfectly.