Chapter 6

This will be a short chapter because something came up today but the next chapter will be longer

It was the day for the operation to take place, and jeongin and Hyunjin couldn't be any happier knowing they were going back to their base, while Felix tagged along with them. To say they weren't expecting to not only gain a new member but an immune one at that. But they weren't complaining.

"Do you have everything," Jeongin asked, watching as Felix crawled and spiraled around his apartment one last time, pretending he was missing something important but just subconsciously didn't want to leave. "Felix, come on. We have to get there before sundown." Hyunjin intervened, patiently but not peacefully waiting for the younger.

"Ok, Ok, Ok I'm coming, I just— It's hard, Ok?" He whimpered the last bit, gazing at the faces of the two .individuals. Jeongin awed in sympathy at the sight while Hyunjin grew noticeably annoyed, "We're gonna leave your ass here if you don't come with us in the next 30 seconds." He warned, just wanting to get out of the apartment so he could make his way back to his haven.

Felix then gave in, sighing before taking one last glance throughout his apartment, 'It'll be fine,' He may not know Jeongin and Hyunjin that well, but he already trusts them to an extent that he could put his life in their hands, even if they were to betray him.

It would just be another easier way out of this life without having to suffer through the pain and torture of this messed-up world.

"Alright then, let's head out," Hyunjin suggested, earning a nod from both individuals as they followed him out of the apartment entrance.

Hyunjin was the first to step outside of the complex, him being the sneaky and cautious person he was, he made sure to check around his surroundings to see if anything dangerous was spotted; Thankfully there wasn't. "Ok, follow me." He said, gesturing the two to trail behind him.

Felix was placed in between Jeongin and Hyunjin in a safe space, also somewhat being huddled in between. "Innie, look to the right and I'll look to the left, if you spot anything, alert me immediately," Hyunjin told his younger brother.

"Alright," He responded.

Felix stayed in the dark, just going along with the footsteps of his superiors. The more and more they left his place, the more Felix grew to yearn over his past home. But now he had something new and more youthful, and he wasn't going to waste it over anything.

"It will be a long journey so be patient and don't utter a word, if you can't then I'll take you back to your previous home," Hyunjin told Felix, but was secretly asking if he was certain that this is the thing he truly wants to do. Felix didn't hesitate before replying with a nod, "I'm certain, let's go."

And so they did.

It was almost a half-hour of them being on the tracks, Felix grew tired from the long journey and the amount of parkour he had to put himself through. They didn't come across one of those beings yet, but they were bound to eventually. "We're almost there blondie," Hyunjin reassured the younger.

"I'm glad," Felix breathed out. Jeongin chuckled in the background from Felix's state, "Have you done any exercise while being stuck in there?" Jeongin asked.

"No... I never thought I would need to, to be honest." Felix responded, still trailing behind Hyunjin. "No wonder your breathing so hard when we've only been walking for a half-hour." Hyunjin intervened.

Felix shrugged, nothing. Came into his mind for a comeback, "I guess." He blankly responded.

The three kept quiet, still walking in an abandoned street until Hyunjin placed his hand in front of them, "Shh." He whispered to the two behind him. Leaving them frozen, hyunjin took a few steps forward before freezing in place 'Calos' he thought to himself, he yanked his head back and gave a hand signal towards the two but only one recognized it, "Felix, we have to go, Now." Jeongin yelled a whisper. But before he could even reject, he was already getting carried away by jeongin, going to god know's where, while leaving Hyunjin to sneakily make his way over to one of the street corners with a dagger in his hand.

"Your just gonna leave him out there?!" Felix exclaimed, "He'll be fine, we just have to wait here until he clears out the street." Jeongin tried to reassure, taking peeks from the window to find anything suspicious. "All by himself?" Felix asked again. Jeongin sighed, "Didn't me and Hyunjin already explain this to you?" Felix paused. "No we did, you just didn't listen. But me and Hyunjin were trained by two highly skilled people, and one of them is our leader who your going to meet here soon. Well, after we escape this of-course." Jeongin explained again.

Felix was about to speak until the door suddenly barged open, and the two kids went in a slight panic, when they jumped.

"Innie, you might wanna come out." Hyunjin said in the background, Jeongin slowly crawled out from his hiding space; Felix following after him. Felix could've sworn he heard Jeongin mumble a curse to himself when he stared up, "Hi..." Jeongin said nervously.

"Mind explaining?"