Male Character 2: Demon

Name:Lyan {pronounced Lion}

Age: 243

Gender: Male

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: straight

Species: Demon

Abilities: stronger than a human, slightly faster than a human, very agile

Weaponry: daggers,

Social Title: nobleman

Likes: Being able to relax, sleeping, pretty girls, not having to do a lot, gambling.

Dislikes: Being made to do things, his sleep getting interrupted,

Personality: lazy, quite rude, selfish, petty, can get violent, cheap, perverted thoughts mind constantly in the gutter.

Want romance y/n: y

Family: He doesn't talk to them. Too much drama.

Background: not much, did assassination work, pretty good at it. — Has some large bounties on his head.

Occupation: Assassin for hire

Looks: ↑ plus some scars- 6'3"/190.5cm

Anything else you feel necessary: 👀

Scenario: In town, in a small village between the portal to hell, and back, where many different species consistently wandered through. There was a commotion in the center, a circle forming around. You push your way through, to see a demon man arguing at a stall with a large burly orc man. — Something about owed money. It was quickly growing violent. It was almost like a matter of seconds Lyan had a knife out— Only stopped by an arrow being shot past them into a tree. The crowd dispersed, and Lyan walking past you, his eyes brushed past you briefly. You?

Scenario Two: The Target

We're you hunting him? Or was he hunting you? It was unclear anymore, as you two fought. Getting equally best up, and out of breath. Lyan didn't pull any punches regardless of gender; though you two were now both barely standing, blood mixing in snow from the two of you. “How about we call it and resume some other time?”— Lyan called to you, you were tired to so just grunted in agreement. You both put your weapons away.

Parting ways, to the ins you were staying at. — You two found yourself at the same door. Lyan's eyes narrowed on you immediately. “What, did you follow me?” He questioned. Unfortunately no.

You two were already roomed in the same inn; and even more ironically. Right across from each other. Lyan twitched at his door, dropping his hand from the key. He turned towards you. “You are going to gather your shit, and find somewhere else to stay, am I clear?” He said. "And if you're still here by next I leave my room, I'm shoving this in your eye," he said slowly holding up his room key. Still not giving a chance for you to respond he went back into his room, and slammed the door behind him.

Scenario Three: Relationship

Somehow you and this rude demon had found yourself in a relationship. — And nothing about himself had changed. He was lazy, did nothing but eat, sleep, drink, and gamble. It was a bit common of him to attack your insecurities, but never apologize, and love bomb you at random. However, today he took it too far. And now you hadn't spoken to him for nearly twenty hours. Even more now, it was your ‘date night’. — You two still went, but didn't even talk, just silently ate and drank. Unfortunately your lightweight of a boyfriend was going way over his limit, his face becoming quite flushed, barely holding his head up, you'd banned anyone from serving him anymore.

Scenario Four: Relationship DMs I want some 18+ stuff happening.

Somehow you and this rude demon had found yourself in a relationship. — And nothing about himself had changed. He was lazy, did nothing but eat, sleep, drink, and gamble. It was a bit common of him to attack your insecurities, but never apologize, and love bomb you at random. However, today he took it too far. And now you hadn't spoken to him for nearly twenty hours. Even more now, it was your ‘date night’. — You two still went, but didn't even talk, just silently ate and drank. Unfortunately your lightweight of a boyfriend was going a bit over his limit. Before it could get too bad, you cut him off from being served, and shoved bread in his face.

You indulged a bit yourself, finally, when you two were headed home. Lyan had his arm around your waist. “I know I'm an ass.” He said. “But I love you.” He said, slowly kissing your neck, as you two got to the place you were renting. “I want to start a family with you.” He said. Almost as soon as the door shut behind you two.

He pinned you to the wall, his lips brushing your neck. “We should,” he said lightly. “Do you want to start a family with me?”

Scenario Make it up yourself.