Male Character 8: Vampire child

{Be nice to the baby}

Name: Aluk Mars

Age: 13  ,
160cm/5'1

Species: vampire {∆Also his ears are pointed and his fangs are very small∆}

Familial background: he was abandoned by his parents when he was very young, as far as he knows this was simply because he was unwanted. — Has otherwise no memory of them.

Flaws: Clumsy, lies about weird things, can be petty, very impatient, steals

Strengths: Very curious, absurdly brave, jokes a lot, can smile in the harshest of moments

Weaponry: lol, he bites as a defense mechanisms, and scratches too. - but if given a dagger he could manage.

Abilities: 🤷🏽‍♀️

Personality: stubborn, but he's still a kid things still have time to form. –And given he's a child, a vampire child. He just hundreds if not thousands of years to form. — Speaks before he really thinks.

Adopt the baby 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Scenario: You were in a sketchy part of the city, kids clearly starving or out right fighting each other for food or random objects. – You knew this would be the case and as instructed you didn't intervene. Suddenly a couple kids went running past you, you knew instantly. Your money purse was snagged. — You?

Scenario²: In quite a sketchy part of a city you were visiting, they weren't as lucky about money as other part were. — A pale boy with onyx black hair was running past you, being chased, you were shoved out of the way as the kid got caught. The kid was picked up by his ankles and a few slices of meat fell to the ground along with some jewelry. “Damned kid,” the man chasing him dropped him harshly to the ground, gathering his things and walking off. When the man turned his back, Aluk quite impulsively stuck his hand out with his middle finger up. — You?

Scenario³: You were in a tavern, you had previously gone on an adventure and you were celebrating your findings. – suddenly a small kid with some dirt on his face and clothes, lightly tugged at your leg. — Even for a vampire he was sickly pale. He didn't say anything but it was quite clear he was looking for food or money.

Scenario⁴:  Make something up