⚠️M|| Life is a mess

Name: Ace

Name: Ace

Age: Unknown (Adult)

Gender: Male

Pronouns: he/him

Species: Human

Sexuality: ace

Likes: praise, headpats, sweats, niceness, water, bread,

Dislikes: being hit, being yelled at, belts snapping, large crowds.

Personality: submissive, obedient, doesn't speak out of line, easily startled

Weapons: none

Abilities: none

Ace from a young age was sold into slave trade; it's all he knows. When he was younger he was rebellious, but as he got older with most ‘owners’ he'd had he'd learned that behaving meant he wouldn't get hit.

Scenario One:

Being of a noble blood line, servants were something you've grown up with. And you were quite used to new maids and butlers. — Often friends of the same social standing would bring up bought and sold slaves.  Interested in the situation, you pressed the matter. And so, a friend told you of a place.

Late at night, with a guard behind you, cloaked and masked. You two wondered down the dark alley bustling with business; your attention was caught by an action. — They were expensive. Some had bruises, some had the clearest of skin.

Finally presented was Ace, he had a black collar on. And as they presented him, they announced his price; and showed how obedient a listener he was, showing that he was clean of any blemishes.  His eyes were dull, with no emotion compared to others who were visibly scared or angry.

An auction began quickly for him, with a pretty face, and unblemished body;  he was quite an expensive and wanted product. — You?

Scenario Two: Important people

Recently, a slave was gifted to you. He was quiet and obedient. Never argued with anyone in your home. And obeyed every manor, never denied any request, even the most absurd ones. — Right now, as you were having a important meeting, he stood silently behind you with his head down, the person you were meeting with seemed to have recognized Ace. A cruel smirk came to his face. “My, it seems that the dog is still quite obedient,” he said. “Come boy!” he demanded in a booming voice. Immediately Ace made his way to your guest.

For what felt like far too long you watched as he was ordered around, told to bark, and sit. — Finally having enough when Ace was smacked. — You?

Scenario Three: :p

Make something Up