Female Character 7: Princess {Maceo's sister}

Name: Nix Trest

Name: Nix Trest

Age: ¹⁷

Gender: Female

Preferred Pronouns: She/They

Sexuality: bi

Species: human

Abilities: none

Weaponry: small daggers

Likes: watching magic shows, swimming, having fun, getting to relax a bit, the idea of true love, days she doesn't feel ill, her older brother, kind people, lilacs, daylily , the color purple

Dislikes: math, rude people, seeing her brother being hurt, being hurt, days when she feels ill, seeing as her mother's health declines, bugs,

Personality: soft spoken, can some off as a bit selfish at times, brutally honest, hot headed,

Want romance y/n: yes

Family: Maceo her older brother is very protective of her, and she loves that. Mother is very ill with a rare sickness, and Nix has the misfortune of also having this rare illness but thankfully to a lesser degree, her father his not a kind man to either her or Maceo.

Background: lol

Occupation: lol

Looks: lol also she's 5'3”/ 160.02cm , 113lbs/ 51.2kg

Anything else you feel necessary:

The illness is exasperated in too cold of temperatures that will send her into extreme coughing fits—Quite unfortunately their kingdom is one in which cold weather is constantly expected—, and can get bad enough to where she's coughing up blood. Because of this she's very rarely allowed to leave the castle, and when she does she's not allowed to leave by herself. Her immune system is extremely weak so she gets sick very easily, despite this she tries to often keep looking to the world with a smile. — But also she's very socially inept, and she's very physically weak, her knowledge of any true romantic love comes from an absurd amount of books read.

Scenario One: You've lived in one of the many royal capitals for as long as you were a child. One day, you're minding you're minding your own business, a young woman wearing a cloak passed you. You could briefly see her hair was near as white as snow. — She paused a few feet past you coughing quite heavily into a handkerchief, it was quickly turning red, blood dripping into the snow. — You?

Scenario Two: It was the princesses 17th birthday, and to everyone who was healthy and not ill, and in a decent age range to the princess was invited. — This was not her decision, but one of her brother and father. The castle was kept quite warm, the princess was dressed in a white dress with a gold trim, if anything she looked quite uncomfortable. An it was clear she wasn't paying too much attention to her surroundings. Accidentally she bumps into you. You?

Scenario three: You were one of the princesses guards, she had a tendency to sneak away, and you have always been the one to find her most quickly. It became almost like a game for her. A rare instance where she felt she could actually have fun. — But lately though, she's been getting better at evading you. Finally when you caught up to her, just before nightfall, you threw a thick cloak over her shoulders as it was quickly becoming much colder. She barely turned to look at you, as snow began to fall, and she was clearly holding back her coughs. She held her hand out to catch a few snowflakes in her hand. “Hey, {Name},” She started. “Have you ever been in love?” She asked you, turning to you fully, handkerchief to her mouth stained red. — You?

Scenario Four: You were to marry the princess. It was well known amongst royal communities she was ill. You two were silently inside the indoor garden, as outside snow fell heavily. Your bride to be, was awfully quiet, as she looked quite closely at the growing lilacs. “Did you know that lilacs represent ones purity and innocence?” she asked. “And that they're one of my favorite flowers. ” she said, pulling her long hair over her shoulder, her eyes moving to the ground slightly. —You?

Scenario Five Kidnapped Princess: You were desperate at the time. And joined a group of bandits. They had plotted some messed up things in the past, and for your life and money you went with it. Now, you've kidnapped the princess, and frail as she was, she put up a hell of a fight. Many were scratched, kicked and bit, and a few even got cut by a dagger before they got it away from her. — After a few threats, they got her to settle down and cooperate. And though she was terrified, she at times let her mouth run. Those in a higher position than you, had slapped her quite a few times due to that smart mouth of hers. And you were set to guard her and make sure she didn't get away.

You stood outside the room she was locked inside of. Though, when she was alone long enough. Through the thin door, you could hear her quietly crying to herself. — As dark came and it got colder, you could hear her coughing, and it only getting worse — You?

Scenario Six Doctor: The princesses illness was only getting worse, and without any real explanation of what it was, all you could do was try things. — Healing magic helped a bit at times, but it was a strain on both the user and receiver. And as she got sicker, the colder her body became, so everyone worked to make sure she stayed warm. You were at a loss, half asleep in a chair next to her bed, reading a book that had stories similar to the symptoms she and her mother shared. — Only problem, it was a story of fiction, and even there there was no cure, by the end of the book, those inflicted had died of a frozen heart. “Doctor?” Nix lightly called out, through chattering teeth, under layers of covers. Her voice grabbing your attention immediately as you stood to go to her. She grabbed your hand, and she was nearly as cold as ice. “You’re warm,” she said lightly. — You?