Male Character 6: Prince

Name: MACEO Trest

Name: MACEO Trest

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: pan

Species: human

Abilities: water magic

Weaponry: sword

Likes: animals, sweet foods, pulling pranks, his sister, cold weather, fish- not as food, charitable people, charitableness

Dislikes: selfish people, selfishness, rude people, the people who only see him for his title,bees,

Personality: selfless, a bit blunt, kind, charitable, honest, easily embarrassed, — can change to match someone else's personality or be the exact opposite

Want romance y/n: yes ♥

Family: Has a sister a year younger than him, mother is very ill, father is not a very kind man, he loves his sister very much and she takes a large priority in his life.

Background: He was born to quite a wealthy royal family, thanks to his mother's kind heartedness he was raised to be a helpful righteous young man. His mother fell ill with a mysterious illness that only seems to worsen as time goes on.

Occupation: being a good boy

Looks: ↑

Anything else you feel necessary: -

Scenario One: You and the prince were betrothed, to unite the two kingdoms, you two however had only met once or twice when you were children, when you two were once again meeting. He was quite polite, you two were left to your vices, he lead you into the garden. "It's unfortunate that we didn't get to know each other more with the wedding approaching so quickly," He said offering you a beautifully red rose. You?

Scenario Two: One of the times Nix had snuck from the castle, she'd made friends with you. And Maceo feeling bad for his little sister decided to give you permission to stay and visit. — Though one day you'd come to visit Nix was far too ill. But you'd come such a long way, Maceo decided he'd hangout with you. “So what do you and my sister normally talk about?” He asked you, a gentle smile on his face, as you two were sat in the dining hall, servants lining the walls and wondering through. — You two had just been served tea, and small finger sandwiches.

Scenario Three: You were backed into a corner, some ruffians had taken most of your valuables. — All you had left was something with no monitory value, but sentimental value. Through all the threats, and hits you refused to let go. Keeping your eyes closed, you suddenly heard quite a bit of grunting, and clear sounds of people getting hit. When you opened your eyes the crown prince of the kingdom was kneeling picking up your things out of the snow, a near solemn expression her wore. It didn't suit his face. “Are you alright?” he asked as he presented your things back to you. "I'm terribly sorry you had to witness such an unbecoming sight.” he added. " Please let me know if you need anything,”

Scenario Four {Male} Friends: You and Maceo had been friends since you were mere children, you were more like family. Even Nix was like your sister. And Maceo’s father no longer played the kind man in front of you. Anyone close was well aware, that by no means was the king kind. — You and Maceo were alone aside from the servants and few guards lining the walls. You were talking about nothing in particular, and as best friends did, one of you would randomly start laughing setting off the other. “I hear the kingdoms to the west are getting ready for a war,” Maceo said a bit suddenly, a frown formed on his face, he's always detested violence. — You?

Scenario Five {Female} Friends: You and Maceo had been friends since you were children. The way he'd treated you was similar to the way he'd treated Nix. You were like a sister to him really. Right now, he was scolding you, for climbing a tree with unsteady branches. Going on about how dangerous, and irresponsible something like that is, and how you could've gotten hurt. Pinching your cheeks, in the similar manner he's done to Nix when she's done something she shouldn't of. Sighing Maceo let go of you. And pulled you into a hug. “I just don't want to see you hurt, (Y/N).

Scenario Six : You and Maceo for a while had been dating in secret. Only Nix knew. Maceo was in his normal disguise, hiding from the city guards, and anyone else. Just wanting to spend time with you. — You smiled, and laughed together, and shared a few light kisses. Ending your night, in a hidden cabin, that hadn't been there before. Maceo definitely had something to do with it. As you two sat in front of the fire, you leaned into him. “(Y/N),” Maceo said softly, putting his hand through your hair. Looking at you, a gentle gaze in his dark brown orbs. “I love you,” he said, his pale skin flushed under the orange hue from the fire burning in front of you.

Scenario Seven: Make it up