Female Character 9: Oracle

Name: Sybella

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Pronouns: she/they

Sexuality: hetero

Species: human

Abilities: commune with the gods,/deities whatever oracles do

Weaponry: none she has guards

Likes: reading, gardening, reptiles, watching dragons flying, the idea of being without responsibility, listening to people sing, or seeing people enjoy things

Dislikes: being woken when she's asleep, having things forced onto her, having to hide how she personally feels,

Personality: Obedient, loyal, doesn't question things, can be a doormat, will very rarely stand up for herself.

Want romance y/n: sure

Family: Ever since she was a child she was able to commune with the deities of the world, when her family found out she was sent to apprentice with the current kingdoms oracle, and Sybella quickly surpassed her teacher. And so. She took his place, very rarely does she see her family, but working where she does is considered an honour, she's kept clothed and fed, and this keeps her family well off as well, has three younger brothers.

Background: ↑

Occupation:↑

Looks:

Anything else you feel necessary: it's quite rare to see a smile on her face anymore, the kingdom this is set in, the rulers are what would be considered 'evil'

Anything else you feel necessary: it's quite rare to see a smile on her face anymore, the kingdom this is set in, the rulers are what would be considered 'evil'.  — She recognizes this, but she truly just wants her family to be healthy. The kingdom prospers through questionable means.

The kingdom here is commonly known for slave trading, and treating anyone who doesn't look quite human or isn't quite human as lesser beings.

Scenario One: idk make something up.