16, Male: An Isekai

The Isekai Protagonist

Name: Neo Martine

Age: 27

Backstory: as a kid, he grew up loving Isekai anime, he'd get lost in them. — His life wasn't super tragic, he easily balanced life, school, and his otaku habits. He had plenty of friends, and was not by any means awkward around girls. He was actually summoned to the world of Elyra as a hero; and as any protagonist from Isekai he became way too OP. And he also had no interest in being the hero. To his home, he randomly disappeared, ten years ago. And while he's OP as any proper Isekai characters are. He really prefers not to fight unless utterly necessary, or unless he's annoyed.

His memories of his life before are blurry so he doesn't really talk about them, and sometimes he'll stare at people like they're speaking a foreign language. Like he doesn't understand what's being said; often things have to be read to him. And his understanding of laws are still a bit off.

He likes having fun, and joking. And if food smells good, he'll try it no matter how off it looks. However presentation does still matter. He won't touch a good that smells disgusting no matter what people say, or even if it looks like the most delectable piece of food ever. — Though there are a lot of things he'll just refuse. Some things he'll have to be pinned down and food shoved in his mouth.

He hates healing potions, they taste like “dog shit smells” according to him, multiple occasions random people have had to pin him to force it down his throat.

He'll say he's straight {he's pan}, but will do some very sus things to good looking guys, he doesn't have anything against himself. He just has fun catching people off guard. — Has gotten him punched multiple times.

Practically flirts with everyone. Except those who look too young, or too old for him.

Scenario One: What's Wrong With This Guy?

There a boisterous man in his mid twenties was laughing; at something. Unclear, his face tinted red. Clearly he's drank too much. Though the people around were getting agitated and annoyed with him. Finally one man, one known for having the temper of an angered giant slammed his fist on the table. “Hey! What's so funny?” The scarred man asked, his voice filling the room, everyone else silenced themselves as they turned towards Neo, and Peon.

The silver eyed boy slowly stopped laughing, turning towards him. The boy had pale clear skin, and even looked quite young. His eyes narrowed briefly. “Your face. Like, did a cat scratch you or something? Hehehe!” This pissed Peon off, he stomped over, and smacked Neo’s drink away from him. The alcohol spilling into the waitress, this was unfortunately a very common thing for her. No one was surprised.

“What did you say punk!?” Peon grabbed Neo by the collar. The man, towered over Neo. Neo slightly grinned as he grabbed Peon’s face, slowly he moved closer, as though he was about to kiss the man. And in a split second, Neo fully headbutted Peon.

Dropped, Neo held his head. Groaning about how much that hurt. — That quite quickly lead to an all out brawl. Between quite literally everyone. Way to common in this tavern. You just wanted a peaceful drink. Suddenly, Neo was thrown over you.

“Sorry, beautiful/handsome, I'm borrowing this,” Neo said, as he grabbed your drink, downing it himself, and throwing it at Peon.

—You?

Scenario Two: Wow I want to punch this guy {Male'}

Ever since joining your party. Neo has been getting on everyone's last nerve. He hardly did anything. He lazed about. His jokes were crude and crass. And nearly every girl in the group complained that he kept touching them. Finally, as the leader you decide to approach him. “Need something?” He asked, a smirk on his face. He knew exactly what he was doing. And it pissed you off all the more, so much so that you instinctively tried to punch him in the face. You were much stronger than him in sense of brute force. — But he quickly dodged your punch, you dented a poor tree. Grabbing your wrist, Neo got all the closer to your face, his other hand on the side of your face. Mere centimeters from kissing you. — You?