Character|20 & 21| OP CHARACTERS WELCOMED

|The Caretaker|

|The Ward|

🚫🚫NO ROMANCE 🚫🚫

||The Ward||

Name: Alli

Nickname: Al

Species: Unknown immortal being

Gender: Female

Pronouns: she/they

Age: ★Quite The Age★

Personality1: Shy, very soft spoken, easily startled not easily excitable, hides behind and speaks through Custodian,

Personality2: Should there come a time, Custodian should perhaps die or appear to have died. — Alli, will be, ah, to put it nicely, the next demon king. 

Custodian to say the least keeps her cool. — The childlike act , is really just what she has that isn't like her power being blocked off?

Likes: It's actually quite hard to tell, she does however enjoy fresh bread and cookies

Dislikes: Milk, most veggies,

Weapons: Keeps a small dagger on her for emergencies

Abilities: is very strong with all magic

Physical Abilities: off the chart

↑AL IS NOT HELPLESS; IN FACT CUSTODIAN IS IMPORTANT BC OF HOW DANGEROUS AL CAN BE↑

||Caretaker||

Name: Doesn't Technically Have One, is Called ♪❝Custodian❞

Age: Unknown, Ancient

Species: Shape Shifter

Gender: Gender Fluid

Pronouns: He/him/she/her

Personality: Very protective of Al, practically her bodyguard. — Custodian has quite the right knit personality, it is not easy to get their trust. That said, should you earn his trust you should consider yourself lucky. However betray that trust and he will not hesitate to kill.

weapons: gun

Physical abilities: ★★★★ out of five stars on

Magical abilities: limited to earth and air magics. {His favorite seems to be air vacuums}.

Likes: 👀 Al

Dislikes: 👀 Al being upset.

Stats differ based on their gender:

Male, Stronger, More Stamina - decreased speed, decreased agility

Female: Faster, Much More Agile - decreased stamina, decreased strength

Scenario One:

You were walking in the busy city, you notice out of the corner of your eye, a child. They looked like they'd just rolled in dirt. Looking around almost frantically, before looking relieved and ran towards something. — A dirty clearly falling apart stuffed animal. She picked it up without a second thought. — It was strange to be this deeply into the city and be dirty and without a parent with them. — You?

Scenario Two:

Just outside of the city late at night, you see two strangers approach. A child, and a tall woman holding the child. The woman's eyes were slightly narrowed at the child, and as they got closer it was clear the child was awake, pouting.  Though it wasn't audible, you could see her lips lightly moving. — Perhaps actually conversing with the woman.  Setting the child down, you were witness to the rare site of a shape shifter. — You?

Scenario Three:

You witness a dark haired child , in a nice but dirty dress. Looking around frantically, tears building in their eyes. Clearly looking for someone, she looked exhausted like she'd been looking for hours; you were dressed nicely as you had been on your way back from a rather important meeting. The child had disappeared from your sight, suddenly you felt a tugging on your clothes- turning. You see it's the child, she took on a terrified expression you, we're not the being she was looking for. She'd let go of you, stuttering slowly backing up. — Right into the legs of a nicely dressed blonde hair, blue eyed man. He'd glared at you directly. — You?