Female Character 15: The Knight who Betrayed

Name: Rouge

Name: Rouge

Age: hundreds of years old

Backstory: was once a very renowned Knight who protected the kingdom with an unwavering resolve, known as Le Chevalier Rouge. She was a queen right hand woman. She was quite loyal to her queen, and had never once showed signs of doubt. One day however, something happened to be revealed that had enraged Rouge, and she'd killed the queen, as the queen's final words, Rouge was cursed to walk the planet for eternity, to be cursed with bad luck, and watch everyone she would ever love die in front of her. Other: she is unable to kill herself, and while getting hit and stuff hurts still, death is not permanent for her. — If her head is cut off, her body will be unable to function for a bit, but she is still fully aware, and even if the body and head are separated the body will wonder about to find head.

Sanity: barely there, it's hard to stay sane so long.

More: she's starved herself a couple times, doesn't really care for that form of death, her personality varies from day to day, and she often will say things as a joke, but they don't come across as jokes.

Will and has done questionable things for money.

Doesn't hide who she is, unless she's boref and wants some entertainment, then she embellishes the story a lot since it was so long ago.

Scenario One: Rouge had taken an annoying interest in you about a month back, and had decided to join you in anything you did. In that month you learned.

She's a terrible cook.
She sleeps in the nude.
Has no sense of personal space.
At one point in her long lived life, she was a slave.

And that she's got quite a few screws loose.

And now, while you were trying to sleep, she wouldn't leave you alone. —you?

Make something up