ENHYPEN REACTION TO ANOTHER MEMBER BABYING YOU !

lee heeseung 이희승 :

- you told him that you were planning to visit him at the studio. he got so excited so he went out to buy your favorite snacks, it was rare for this to happen because of how busy he is, after all. ⸝⸝> ̫ <⸝⸝ you were able to arrive before him, the members in the studio were jungwon, niki, jay, and jake. sunghoon and sunoo wanted to tag along with heeseung. you were surprised with how jake suddenly went up to you and started squishing your cheeks. "(y/n)-ah coming to visit heeseung hyung!! how adorable!" you just allowed him to squish you, it's not like you can do anything about it, after all.

- unfortunately heeseung went in while jake was teasing you, and calling you "adorable" causing him to misunderstand the situation a little bit. "yah. what are you doing? get your own girlfriend." he would stand there looking like this: (╬ Ò ‸ Ó) heeseung would let it slide afterwards, though! the gf privilege i swear. [wink]

park jongseong 박종성 :

- he knows that nothing's going on, but, he'd still feel a little jealous. you knew he was staring, still, you paid no mind to him. you were too shy to tell the member to stop (specifically jungwon). a part of him hated it yet another part tried not to. he wanted to be the only one babying you and you babying him >:(( the sight of others doing so wasn't pleasant to him.

- jungwon would notice how jay was staring and just decided to stop. it's obvious that he doesn't want to be scolded. still, he'd ignore you when you try to approach him, you knew the reason why he was acting like that but still found him a bit cute. though, you know that it made him a bit uncomfortable and didn't want that at all. you'd start clinging onto him more which eventually made him give up. oh you better start giving him all the attention now. (ᵕᴗᵕ)

sim jaeyun 심재윤 :

- he trusts you and his members, but, just like jay, that sight would be too unpleasant. he was jealous but he didn't want to admit it. he'd shamelessly walk up to you and heeseung giving you "that puppy look". "what are you both doing?" he'd ask, heeseung knew what he was doing and wanted to try pushing it a little further. just a little. it was rare to see jake show signs of jealousy.

- "talking?" heeseung replies smirking a bit. jake starts whining and acting like a little child then grabs your hand. "get your own girl, heeseung hyung! (y/n) is mine!!!" he'd say while pouting. god, you love this man so much, he was too cute. (╥╥)

park sunghoon 박성훈 :

- you wanted to prank him thinking that his reaction would be hilarious. you asked jay to do try babying you in front of him. of course, jay went "lady, what the fuck." still, you wanted to do the prank so badly that you even started to beg. "PLEASEEE JAY HYUNG I'LL TREAT YOU TO A MEAL AFTERWARDS?" jay has more than enough to afford a full-course meal but decided to agree anyway, just because he wants to get it over with.

- just like the others, he'd be jealous but still try to hide it. you weren't getting much of a reaction of out him. you and jay just decided to stop as he wouldn't even say a word about what was happening. "(y/n), do you still love me?" hoon asked while pouting. he'd think that you actually good leave him for jay. you'd tell him about how it was supposed to be a prank and give him all the reassurance, afterwards. ૮ ˶' ᵕˋ ˶ა

yang jungwon 양정원 :

- "hyung....what are you doing?.." literally confused. why is his hyung babying his girlfriend?! but he wouldn't mind much, he'd trust you both a hundred percent!! once you get annoyed with how your cheeks are now being pinched he's just laugh at you. yes you, his significant other. ๑_๑

- "wonie? a little help here?!" you'd look at your boyfriend just laughing his ass off while his s/o is being squished. although, if it does get a bit too much he'd tell them to stop. "okay okay enough, give her back to me now." he says while giggling. "oh? SO YOU'RE PASSING ME AROUND NOW?" you'd joke which makes them burst into laughter again.

kim sunoo 김선우 :

-
his first thoughts would be "OH MY GAWD WHAT IS NIKI DOING TO MY (Y/N)?!" but whenever he'd shower you with compliments sunoo would agree and even brag. the poor baby is just too nice to tell niki to back off and get his own girl, not steal his. >:((

-
when niki's done sunoo realizes that he now wants to be babied to. well, by you specifically. he'd LOVE IT if you did. ⸜(*ˊᗜˋ*)⸝

nishimura riki 西村 力 :

- the members see you as one of their children now. all started when you and niki became a thing!! whenever he'd see the members babying you, he'd snatch you away from them right away 0__0 "yah! give the daughter-in-law back!!" sunghoon says while whining, you just froze in place because of the nickname "daughter-in-law"

- niki's face would turn into an annoyed + pouting one. his hyungs would just tease him about it. "Niki's pouting? NIKI'S POUTING!!!" "HYUNG!!" 

@yeeunjia on tumblr