NECK KISSES WITH ENHYPEN !

⋅ ⎯ ✈ LEE HEESEUNG.

hi, love, heeseung greeted you softly after having just arrived home.

finding you in the kitchen, cooking, he snaked his arms around your waist from behind, leaving a kiss on your ear before resting his head in the crook of your neck and letting out a satisfied sigh.

hi, you smiled, resting your head against his own. how was your day?

tiring, he told you. im glad to be home.

he watched your hands move back and forth, making dinner for the two of you.

smells good, he commented.

thanks, im making your favourite.

i wasnt talking about the food.

oh- you smiled.

he then pulled back slightly, only to begin leaving kisses along the side of your head that slowly trailed down to your neck before just staying there until he was satisfied.

after a few moments, he pulled back, hugging and watching you.

and minutes later, you finished cooking. turning off the stove, you turned around in his hold, snaking your arms around his neck.

hi, beautiful, he said with the softest, most loving expression.

hello, handsome, you looked into his eyes with a smile.

leaning in and kissing you gently, against your lips, he whispered softly, i love you.

⋅ ⎯ ✈ PARK JAY.

you and jay had just gotten into an argument, and after having some time to cool down, jay came into the bedroom where you isolated yourself to talk to you.

hi, he let out softly after making eye contact with you from the door.

still mad, instead of returning the greeting, you glared at him, turning your body in the opposite direction.

y/n, can-

can i still have some space? im not ready to talk yet, you said, voice shaky as a tear ran down your cheek.

y/n, can we please fix this? its killing me knowing youre suffering like this-

you let out an angry sigh, standing up and making your way to the washroom.

but before you could get there, passing by jay, he grabbed a hold of your wrist firmly yet gently so as to not hurt you, halting you in your tracks.

all within seconds, he wrapped his arms around your waist.

im so sorry, he whispered close to your ear, defeated.

you held your head low as more tears began leaving your eyes.

he hugged you tighter before pressing a kiss to your stained cheeks and lingering there for a moment.

holding you in that position for a while longer, your sobs began to subside.

he left one more kiss on your cheek, which eventually led to another, then another, trailing all the way down to your neck.

you turned around in his hold, looking into his eyes before they left yours and travelled down to your lips, and you took the lead, placing your lips on his own in a forgiving kiss.

⋅ ⎯ ✈ SIM JAKE.

ack! you squealed, a hand at the back of your neck in pain.

your boyfriends ears perked up at the sound of your agony, and he didnt hesitate in making his way over to you at your desk.