FACIALS WITH THE HYUNG LINE !

HEESEUNG ! "o-oh fuck." heeseung sighed , grabbing the shelve of the closet you both were currently tucked into , the staff probably outside wondering where you are. "fu-fuck baby just like that , keep sucking my cock." he had come off the stage , full of engergy , dragging you into a storge closet , forcing you to your knees , pulling his cock out from his pants , tapping on your lips , forcing his cock into your mouth , using your mouth to get off.

"oh shit your mouth feels so good." he pushed your head down his cock , throwing his head back in pleasure. "fuck , fuck baby we have to hurry -shit- im gonna cum." he whined as you pulled off him , breathless. "i want you to cum in my face." you stroked his cock , licking the tip. "shit!" spurts of cum shot from his cock , landing on your face. "sh-shit." he kept cumming , covering your face with his seed as you stroked his cock , milking him. "th-that's enough." you licked the tip of his cock giving it a kiss , his cock softening in your hands . "fuck i came so much , how are we gonna get past the staff out there?"

JAY ! "fu-fuck my pretty little wife." he took a sip of his drink , his tie undid around his collar. "taking care of me after a hard day." he groaned , pushing your head down deeper , your face pressed in his lap. "sucking my cock like a good girl." he bucked up into your face , you gagged , mascara running down your cheeks.

your thighs squeezed together as you desperately sucked your husband off. "gonna fuck you so hard after , repay you for taking my cock like this." he moaned , the encouraged you to go fast , licking the veins of his cock , hollowing your cheeks. "oh- fuck keep doing that and im gonna cum." you repeated , hollowing your cheeks once more , before , taking his cock out out your mouth , jerking him off. "please cum on my face." you whined. "sh-shit!" he groaned , cumming spurting from his cock to your face , some dripping to your boobs. "fuck , that's a good wife."

JAKE ! "o-oh shit." jake groaned , squishing your tits together even more as he slid his cock through them. "w-why does this feel so good." you knew jake was obsessed with your tits , and would often ask to fuck them , so you finally sat him down , freeing your boobs from your bra , taking his cock out , sliding them in between your mounds.

"fu-fuck fuck , your tits are so soft." he whimpered. "been wanting to fuck them since we started dating , sh-shit." he thrusted up , he was a mess , he wasn't gonna last long , and he knew that the moment you started sucking on his tip , everytime his cock fucked up to your mouth. "fuck im gonna cum." he whined. "pl-please cum , want you to cum on face." you said. "y-you want me to -fuck- want me to cum on your face?" you nodded , just as the band snapped in his stomach , his cum spurting from his cock landing all over your face and tits. "fuck baby we have to do that again."

SUNGHOON ! sunghoon loved to humiliate you , he knew that's what got you the wettest. "fu-fuck i bet your pussy is dripping right now." he grabbed the back of your head , fucking into your mouth. "dripping all over the floor , should i make you clean it up with your tongue." he darkly chuckled. "no , you'd probably get even wetter , you loved being treated like nothing but a hole for me to fuck."

his words shouldn't make you this embarrassingly wet , the way he was rutting into mouth , using you to get himself off. "finally got you to shut that fucking mouth of yours." he growned , "all i had to do was shove my cock down -fuck- down your throat." feeling himself about to cum, he pulled you back by your hair , replacing your mouth with his hand , jerking his cock. "fu-fuck im gonna cum on your face- ngh fuck." he squeezed his cock cumming all over your face , some even hitting your eye , making him laugh. "what a messy whore."