ENHYPEN REACTION TO YOU BEING A SPECIAL MC FOR MUSIC BANK!

idol!enha x idol!fem!reader

Lee heeseung 이희승 :

- it would be so obvious that he felt so proud of you! >:DD sure, you just had to be a substitute for a while but its his significant other!! the person he treasures most! whenever youd stutter or mispronounce something hed look at you and give a smile while nodding which would mean that its alright and just keep going! ( ⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝)

Park jongseong 박종성 :

- he would steal little glances. your sneaky boy, i swearrr, would still look adorable while trying to do so, though! ヾ( ˃ᴗ˂ )◞ but, whenever youd purposely make him answer questions, hed give you that youre done look. hed feel so proud TT also giving that thats my girl! look!!!

( OH MY GOD I NEED MY OWN JAY )

Sim jaeyun 심재윤 :

- remember that one time he looked at the wall instead of wonyoung? there would be tons of posts about you and him! engenes would go crazy with how hed hold his eye contact on you even when youre not talking. really giggly too! he just finds you too cute and admires you so much :(( once youre both alone he wont stop talking about how you did a great job. literally your no.1 hype man!!

Park sunghoon 박성훈 :

- youd be wonyoungs substitute !! the poor boy would probably get distracted because of you but still tries to keep it all professional. just like jakes, there would be several posts about it. hed feel a bit shy while youre there nailing every single second ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝ hed give you so much compliments afterwards!! man, hes whipped. ( side note, for those who didnt know sunghoon is an mc at music bank and wonyoung is his partner! ♡ )

Yang jungwon 양정원 :

- tries his best to keep his cool. he doesnt want any dating rumors especially if youre not comfy with it yet, after all. steals a few glances here and there, but not much to make others post dating rumors about you both. wonie definitely helped you rehearsed too! everything was perfect, thanks to him! ⸜(*ˊᗜˋ*)⸝

Kim sunoo 김선우 :

- literally your no. 1 hype man (1) !! the biggest smile is plastered on his face while looking at you. i mean, ITS YOU, AFTER ALL?!?!?! hed feel so happy whenever you smile at him too. instant butterflies, i swearrr. although, hed probably ask you questions that arent even in your script just to tease you.

(˵╹-╹) youd just pout about it and call him mean afterwards

Nishimura riki 西村 力 :

- when he saw you, TONS of questions flooded his mind. whats (y/n) doing here? why is she alone? where're her members? and many more. hed be confused at first and even started asking the other members about it. though, when you did the intro, he was finally able to sum it up and let out a little oh . his attention would be on you, though!! and completely avoiding your partner /j others might even start teasing him about it, afterward (。ˇ‸ˇ。)

@yeeunjia on tumblr

Enhypen imagines ‼️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें