ENHYPEN REACTION TO YOU BOTH BEING IN THE SAME VARIETY SHOW !

idol!enha x idol!gn!reader

lee heeseung 이희승 :

- literally cant stop looking at you. it wont matter if youre sitting far from him or not. all he wants is just to be able to look at you ૮ ˶' ᵕˋ ˶ა once the hosts start to ask about your ideal types he wouldnt hesitate to say theyre actually here right now! all they could do was try to make heeseung say the name but he just makes them clueless. he usually doesnt get the thought to do this but he knew that your reaction would be the cutest. gets teased way too much once your relationship is finally revealed, though. '꒳'

park jongseong 박종성 :

- tries to keep his cool but kinda fails. the way he would talk to you and how hes softer to you than others would be too obvious. nevertheless, both fandoms love your chemistry and and you both adorable. hed try to touch your leg with his and try to interact with you more. the urge to talk to you is way too hard to resist. also the type to make a few excuses so you two can be in the same team whenever there would be games. tries not to make it too obvious that he wants to stick with you, though. ( '͈ ᗨ '͈ )

sim jaeyun 심재윤 :

- both your members and his + the hosts wont stop teasing you two. he doesnt mind, though. hed cling onto you eagerly and talk about how he finds your small actions adorable. the way you get startled, confused or start acting upset just makes him melt. oh lord, hed get shy if he gets asked to sing the ottoke song , but, still does it for you anyways. ( ⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝) becomes your pick me boy in a bliss. fans would talk about how they found it adorable so much!! in conclusion, hes whipped for you. ('。 ◡ 。') ♡

park sunghoon 박성훈 :

- too shy to try to get close to you even if he wants that so much. with that being said, he just tries to take care of you in little ways. hed do things like patting you back or shoulder, reassures you if you make little mistakes, and hype you up!! youre aware of the fact that hes also not much of a fan of pda and you completely understands. however, hed start babying you once youre both alone. you know how he wanted to talk to you more when you were filming so just let him be!! (๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)

yang jungwon 양정원 :

- tries his best to keep it professional. hes still the leader, after all. it wouldnt be a hassle even if he doesnt but he eventually wants it that way. ^____^ still, he fails misserably. the poor boy would try his best to lock his gaze on you even if one of your members are covering you (╥﹏╥) after some time, both fandoms were finally able to notice how the way he stares at you is wayyy different and starts making edits. still, you two found it cute and didnt decide to complain.

kim sunoo 김선우 :

- doesnt hold back whenever hed want to talk to you. sunoo would eventually start being clingy even if youre both filming. the hosts and staffs did find you both cute, though, so they allowed him to continue. ( ๑ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ๑ ) hed actually feel comfortable, especially because youre there! tons of selcas afterwards, too!! he sees you as the person who gives him so much comfort without even saying a word nor doing anything and in result, he finds it hard to be away from you even just for a second.

nishimura riki 西村 力 :

- naur. this boy would tease you so much but then get shy afterwards. starts sulking once youre not paying attention to him, even just for a few minutes. extremely happy whenever the hosts compliment him and his skills and youd agree! little glances here and there. also this adorable smile whenever youd give him compliments too. eventually starts acting like hes going crazy which made you hope that hes still normal. (¬_¬") /j

@yeeunjia on tumblr!