ENHYPEN REACTION TO YOU HAVING A DARK CONCEPT COMEBACK !

idol!enha x idol!fem!reader

lee heeseung 이희승 :

- it would be obvious that you took his breath away!! crying and screaming so much internally. naurr the desire to steal you away from your fans would be too strong. ( '͈ ᗨ '͈ ) its quite infrequent of your group to do a dark concept, especially for comebacks, so this basically stole tons of peoples hearts!! even made a few question their sexuality. ( i would too .. /hj ) would want to see you up-close too. watching the music video isnt enough so dont even take the outfit off before he allows you too!!! nevertheless, you wanted this to be a surprise and you still find his reaction priceless.

park jongseong 박종성 :

- speechless. awfully speechless. oh please, hed be dumbfounded!! he cant find the right words to describe how he felt, literally looks at you with a holy shit that was YOU!? look whenever youd have your own cutscenes. he loves everything about the concept, song, choreography and is indescribably proud of you! ( ⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝) he would often hum the tune of your song while his members would tease him by often saying aiyaa!! jay is singing (y/n)s song again! you like her that much?? the only thing jay does is stay silent since theyre right and he wont deny it!!

sim jaeyun 심재윤 :

- he was excited since he thought it was going to be a cute concept which made a part of you worry that he would be a bit disappointed. he felt the opposite, though! he cant stop smiling while watching the music video. also literally looks like this : ( ᴗ ̫ ᴗ ) (⸝⸝º ^ º⸝⸝ ) ⸜(˃ ᗨ ˂ )⸝ !! showers you with kisses while telling you how you did amazing and that he cant wait for you to perform it live! if he were allowed to blend in with the cameramen in performances, hed be your cameraman straight away!! clings on you 24/7 and wont stop complimenting you afterwards.

park sunghoon 박성훈 :

- would immediately try to find your fancams after performances! listens to the song while practicing or whenever hes spending his free time alone! doesnt do it infront of others knowing that hell get teased with you again. ('ω') whenever hed watch you he has this straight face on the outside but screaming his lungs out in he inside!! hed love it so much oml!!! ( ⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝) tons of selcas of you two afterwards, as well!! hoonie would also try to learn the choreography and surprises you when he masters it!!

yang jungwon 양정원 :

- thinks that everything was too good to be true! found you perfect from head to toe!! (the toe part seems a bit weird im sorry sobs) it took him some time to process everything, your group usually goes for a cute concept so this quite new to both him and your fans! (੭˃ᴗ˂)੭ would talk about your albums in interviews too!!! his members would look at him with a what are you doing.. look whenever he promotes your groups album instead of his by accident. basically forgets that hes in enhypen and not in your group .. (˵╹-╹)

kim sunoo 김선우 :

-

- he invited his members to watch the music video with him! literally screeches and starts shaking them when he realized that it was a dark concept. Ó__Ò hes so proud of you that he wont stop smiling and hed even start bragging!! shamelessly dances to your choreography in award shows which makes his hyungs and manager scold him. plus, hes impressed with the fact that youre actually able to dance in heels!! (ᵕᴗᵕ)

nishimura riki 西村 力 :

- help him, he feels like hes about to have a heart attack. he found everything you did attractive!! not to mention the fact that your vocals and the way you danced was also on point! hell start referring to you both as the power couple! quite cheesy but he admires you that much, just let him be!! (╥╥) wont stop bugging you until you teach him the choreography. (๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑) you both would do dance covers together too, especially because this concept also fits niki really well!

@yeeunjia on tumblr!