ENHYPEN REACTION TO YOU PERFORMING AND RECEIVING AN AWARD !

idol!enha x idol!gn!reader

lee heeseung 이희승 :

- he expected a cute concept, but your group chose a dark one. he did not complain, though. not even one bit. ฅ^^ฅ sings the lyrics of your song quietly while slightly bobbing his head to the beat. would definitely want to shower you with compliments and scream right at that very spot!! visible heart eyes and couldnt even stop smiling. he loves you so much, i swear. (╥╥)

- your group and enhypen got the rookie artist of the year award. would probably take your groups trophy at first just to have a short but proper interaction with you. his members are all good with it, it is the hyungs significant other and they all love you, after all. hypes you up when you give your speech, little claps and a big smile on his face too!!

park jongseong 박종성 :

- literally screaming internally. starts shaking the other members (jUST GENTLY LMAO) because of how excited hell get. he finds you too adorable and basically treasures you so much. when the dance break starts, hes lost, unable to process everything. jay fanboying and screams THEYRE SO COOL HOLY SH- and words like that in his mind. (ᵕᴗᵕ)

- your group got the artist of the year award. feels really proud of your group. especially you! he knows how hard you worked for to soar this high. the way you got excited made him melt and filled his stomach with butterflies. he cant even believe that hes able to love a perfect and talented person like you. >___<

sim jaeyun 심재윤 :

- makes sure that his other members are paying attention to your performance to. look look look. its (y/n)s group now. pAY ATTENTION TO THEM!! (ˇ‸ˇ) his poor members just wanted to have a conversation, but listened to jake anyway. your group wanted to try something new. something others wouldnt have expected. with this goal, you became the one who had to rap and even added a mashup. he felt like he was going crazy for you. (੭╹▿╹)੭

- the performance your group showed got wayyy too much attention. even other groups attention too. the best performance mashup was given to your group. oh please, if he were allowed to go up the stage hed cling onto you like a koala and be your cheerleader in a bliss. brags 24/7 too. (〃ꇴ〃)

park sunghoon 박성훈 :

- wont be able to take his eyes off you. even stares at the big screen only when its your part. this made both fandoms slowly start dating rumors between you two. your group wanted to try a higher-level. with this being said, you and your groups other vocalists made sure to hit the notes higher. (≧∀≦) he wanted to cheer for you so badly!!

- the worldwide icon of the year award was given to your group. the way he felt was indescribable, he felt overjoyed for you and your members. would probably celebrate afterwards. starts complimenting you so much too when youre both given the chance to be alone. he wont stop talking about how you did so good. ^0^

yang jungwon 양정원 :

- your best hypeman! you and your members may or may not have a little adrenaline rush during the performance, causing you all to actually do more than expected. his admiration for you is way to visible on his face. tries to keep his cool. hes screaming way too much internally, though. ÓÒ both fandoms would talk about how he might have a thing for one of the members, regarding how he looks at them. (well, you, specifically)

- the visuals, choreography, stage presence, and vocals were on point. this is definitely why your group was able to receive the best stage award. even other fandoms loved it. overall, hes glad that your adrenaline rush made you able to actually feel free during your performance. ♡

kim sunoo 김선우 :

- your best hypeman #2! wont hesitate to talk to the members and even staffs about how you were amazing!! he loved everything about you performance. your vocals, outfit, just everything. (๑ᵕ◡ᵕ) hes just too cute, he has a really wide smile on his face that just shows how you mean a lot to him. >:((

- your group received the global favorite performer award. a part of it wasnt a surprise, though. tons of people just admire your group, of course, one of these people is sunoo!! runs to you when the show is over and starts telling you words such as JAGI!!! YOU LOOKED AMAZING UP THERE AAAAHHHH!!

(ˊ͈ ◡ ͈ˋ)

nishimura riki 西村 力 :

- this award show meant so much for you all. so of course, you wanted to make sure this performance stands out. fortunately, your members and even staffs were down with adding a harder choreography for the dance break. when the dance break began, niki started to understand why you worked so hard for it. he loves how passionate you are even if those words really dont come out of him.

- the favorite dance performance award was given to your group. a few members started crying a bit while tears just started to form in your eyes. its a normal reaction, after all, considering how you all worked really hard for this. he cant understand how proud he felt. all he knows is just hes falling even deeper. (◍ᴗ◍) asks you to teach him and his hyungs the choreography afterward too!!

@yeeunjia on tumblr