3. Wedding Day

𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘!

~~~~~~

Today is the wedding day as the venue is decorated with beautiful white tulips. The entire venue is looking like anyone dreams wedding theme with presence of famous people's, who are waiting for the wedding to be hold. They're waiting to see Park-Jeon friendship to turn into relationship.

Jungkook is standing in the altar quietly, wearing his expensive black tuxedo

Jungkook is standing in the altar quietly, wearing his expensive black tuxedo. The male is sad but he planted a fake smile on his lips for the guests present in his wedding.

The male had agreed to marry the person his parents choose for him. He agreed cause never in his life his parents has asked anything from him. He didn't able to say no when his parents ask him to marry the boy name Jimin. He wanted to make his parents happy even through he had to spent his whole life with a stranger.

He had agreed to marry the person but he had promised himself to not love that person and ignored them as much as he can. He wouldn't give that person any place in his heart. The marriage he's doing only for his parent's happiness.

Jungkook didn't paid attention when his groom stand infront of him, when his groom hands place on his. He just kept standing there and said his vows and 'I do's' when priest ask him to do.

"You both can kiss now."

Jungkook heard the priest said. He moved his head towards his husband and look at his companion and that moment Jungkook breathe hitched as his eyes fall on the beauty on front of him. He stare at the other male with wide eyes as he can't believe someone can be so beautiful.

He regrets not seeing his husband photo when his father was giving him. He just thought to see his husband on wedding day.

Jimin is standing there wearing a gorgeous white tuxedo and light make up applied on his beautiful face

Jimin is standing there wearing a gorgeous white tuxedo and light make up applied on his beautiful face. The male cheeks are rosy giving him more attractive look and Jungkook kept on staring at his newly wedding husband. His husband is breathtaking.

Jimin shyly looks at his handsome husband and found him standing frozen on his spot, so he shyly took steps towards Jungkook to kiss the older male cheeks.

But the moment he's infront of his husband, Jungkook arms snaked around Jimin's waist, as he cupped his husband left cheek with his right and slowly pressed their lips together.

The moment their lips meet with eachother, they felt fireworks in their entire body. They can feel butterfly dancing in their stomach but Jungkook ignored it. He closed his eyes and kissed Jimin more passionately, sucking on the younger lower lips and biting on it.

Jimin closed his eyes as well feeling the magical kiss his husband is giving him now. He had never kissed before and now getting his first kiss, he's feeling like heaven.

Jungkook wanted to kept kissing his husband but he broke the kiss, the moment he heard loud clapping and cheering of guests. Jimin shyly smiled and took steps backwards while Jungkook smirk and pulled Jimin closer by waist and thought,

"Maybe I can use him."

__________________

Vote and comment if anyone is reading it.

I'm sorry for short chapter...

I had written this story in Sope version way back in my old account...

Will update soon...

Take care of yourself guys...

And bye!!!