5. Love or Lust

𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘!

~~~~~~

Jimin didn't knew when they become naked. He didn't knew from when Jungkook started sucking on his neck creating hickeys on his body, marking Jimin's as his causing his husband to become moaning mess. The pleasure is too much for Jimin because this is his first time when someone is touching him in this way, kissing him.

The nervousness he felt earlier is now eased but still the shyness didn't faded away from him. Jimin wants to moan louder when he felts his husband sucking on his perky nipples and left fingers playing with free nipple, twisting, rubbing and tugging on it. The shyness makes Jimin to bite on his lower lips to prevent himself from moaning loudly.

Jungkook, who's now sucking on his husband thighs making red and purple bruises on Jimin's skin. He looks up at his husband face and found Jimin is looking so erotic with sweats beads fallin' from his forehead, eyes glistening with tears and neck to stomach is decorated with hickeys and bites marks. What a beautiful sight for him and he wants to hear Jimin's beautiful moans more loudly.

The low moans of his husband had already sent him to heaven so he wants to hear more loud moans of his husband. He wants to know how more erotic sound his beautiful husband can make.

"Moan more louder baby..." The words escaped from Jungkook's lips before driving mouth on his husband thighs again. Jimin is in delight hearing sweet endearment from his husband and feeling Jungkook sucking near his crotch area. Throwing all the shyness out of the window, Jimin started moaning loudly, enjoying the heaven feeling he's feeling right now. Jungkook grinned widely hearing his husband moans. He started sucking harder on his husband milky and juicy thighs.

The taller male leaves his husband thighs and reached out for the lube from nightstand. He wants to feel his husband, wanting to know how amazing he'll feel inside Jimin. Jungkook sits in between Jimin's spread legs looking at his husband face to continue it or not. The one nod from his husband makes him quickly opened the lube bottle and coat his longer fingers with lubricant.

The taller male brought his finger near his husband rim, touching Jimin's entrance lightly and earning a loud moan from the male causing Jungkook to looks at his husband.

"It's your first time?" Jungkook asks looking at his husband while Jimin nodded his head shyly. The taller male grinned widely knowing his husband is virgin yet and knowing he'll be the first one who's going to claim this beautiful male in every possible way. Jungkook rub circles infront of his husband circles before pushing his wet middle finger inside Jimin, causing shorter male to clench his eyes shut and grab the sheet underneath him. The foreign feeling is too painful for him but he don't want to stop Jungkook either.

The taller male slowly moved his finger in and out before entering two more digit inside his husband butthole. Jungkook dick is hard, twitching and leaking precum seeing his husband pink tight little hole is swallowing his long fingers. His husband erotic and loud moans is making crazy, wanting him to dive inside Jimin already but he needs to prepare him too.

Jungkook fucked Jimin with his three long finger moving them in and out and circling them inside his husband before stretching them widely.

Jimin tears is fallin' from his beautiful eyes due to pain and pleasure. His teeth is biting on his lower lips feeling all the movement made by his husband. Jimin dick is already throbbing hard because of his husband finger fucking him. His stomach is crunching from inside and he's feeling like something is coming out from his dick.

"J-Jungkook something ahh is argh c-coming ahh." Jimin is feeling like his dick will burst out any second. He can't control himself anymore and before he can come all fingers from inside his gone leaving him empty and clenching around nothing.

Jimin wanted to whined at his husband but than his eyes become wide seeing Jungkook lubricating his big length. Never in his life, Jimin had seen someone dick than his own. And now when he saw someone else dick, who's his own husband who has a very big and long dick. Jungkook smirked knowing his husband is watching him.

"Ready to experience heaven, baby?" Jungkook asks hovering over Jimin, teasing his blushing husband entrance with his length. Jimin nodded his head and Jungkook didn't wasted any second before pushing his entire length inside his husband. Jimin moan out loudly feeling his ass is widely stretch by his husband while Jungkook stay still inside his husband and feeling the euphoria in his heart. He never felt this amazing feeling before. He never experience complete before. Jungkook just wanted to fuck his husband the moment he get inside Jimin but he let the shorter boy adjust his size.

"M-move..." The one word from Jimin is more than enough for Jungkook to lose himself. He didn't wasted any second and started thrusting his length inside and outside his husband, fucking Jimin with his big dick.

Jungkook pushed his hips more deeper inside Jimin wanting to found his husband bundle of nerves and it didn't took him more than three more thrust before he found his husband prostate. The taller male grinned widely hearing the loudest moan of his husband when he hits the soft spot inside Jimin. Jungkook kept thrusting on the same spot again and again earning delicious moan and feeling Jimin clenching around his dick, squeezing him tightly.

Jungkook grabbed his husband both legs with his hands and spread Jimin's legs more wider and fucked the shorter male more harder, more faster and more deeper. Jimin is a whole moaning mess with tears streaming down from his beautiful eyes. His brains is not working properly anymore and feeling the pleasure only.

Jimin didn't knew when he cummed untouched decorating his own belly and Jungkook's chest with white ropes of ribbon before passing out in deep slumber. Jungkook, who's fucking like beast didn't noticed Jimin passout long time ago and kept fucking Jimin like he's some kind of slut, his own slut. His thrust becomes slower as he empty himself inside Jimin while moaning out loudly.

"My fucking Slut to use, only by me."

Jungkook whole body freezed in top of Jimin and slowly looks at his husband with the fear, thinking what will be Jimin thinks knowing he's slut shaming him, calling him with humiliated name but than he sigh in relief seeing his husband is already passout. He enjoys the sex he had with Jimin. He felts satisfied.

He looks careful at Jimin and found his husband sleeping peacefully. His husband is looking so cute as Jimin's lips little parted as he sleep. His traces Jimin's face founding his husband more beautiful as he kept staring. A sudden type of happiness started to feel in his heart but next moment he gritted his teeth.

"I shouldn't feel this type things. He's my just husband to get fucked by me. After all he's so beautiful. My beautiful slut." Jungkook traces Jimin's face as he's feeling different type of emotions and guiltiness for calling Jimin with names but he shrugged it off and laid beside Jimin and drift into sleep while pulling his husband's body closer to his.

_________(ꈍᴗꈍ)_________

Finally I written this long chapter!
Sorry, I'm not good at smut.

Will update next chapter soon.

Take care and bye!!!