4. Wedding Night

𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘!

~~~~~~

The bedroom of newly wedded couple is decorated with rose petals and dimmed light giving the room more romance look. Jimin is seating on the bed of his new apartment gifted by his parents for his wedding night with his handsome husband. The male sweats is fallin' from his forehead as he nervously plays with hem of his white coat.

The young male is new to these but he knows what will happen to him tonight and the thought of his husband doing things with him makes him more nervous because he's virgin. He don't have any experience in sex.

Jimin is debating with himself thinking if he will able to pleased his husband or not, will he able to pleasure his husband, will he'll enjoy their love making? These questions were running in his minds but answers were none.

His thoughts were broken when the bedroom door crack opened and his husband steps inside the room, eyes roaming here and there before fallin' his eyes on the twenty-three years old male.

Jungkook is really enchanted by his husband beauty. Never he thought someone can be so beautiful, so angelic. Jimin beauty can't compare with anyone. He's so beautiful but he can't like him, love him. But he wouldn't let Jimin go, he's feeling some type of possessiveness towards his husband. He wants to make Jimin's his and every possible way.

The older male kept standing in same position. He's memorized by every details of his husband, cute angelic face, chubby squishable cheeks, crescent shapes eyes with beautiful plump rosy lips which is looking so tasty and Jungkook wants to taste him again, want to explore his mouth and he's going to do that again tonight, on their wedding night.

Jungkook comes out of his daze and locked their bedroom door before walking towards his husband direction making Jimin more nervous than before. Jungkook once thought he'll ignore his husband but now he can see he's going to break his promises as he gets nearer his husband.

"Hey." Jungkook low seductive voice echoed in silent bedroom, making Jimin looks up and that moment his eyes meet by his husband eyes. The older male quickly pulled Jimin up causing the boy to stand on his feet and looks at the twenty-six years old male, who's holding unreadable expression on his face.

"H-hi..." The nervousness can easily detect in Jimin's voice. Jungkook wanted to comfort his husband but the tempting lips of Jimin is making him lose his all control. He's fighting with himself to not pounced on the younger male but failing miserably when Jimin decided to bit on his bottom lips out of nervousness.

"I want to kiss you again. Can I?' Jungkook asks but first sentence was more like demand. He's looking at his husband to give him reply or any signal so he can drive in to kiss him again. Jimin can feel blood rushing in his cheeks as he blush hard after hearing his husband. He looks at his husband and shyly nodded his head.

Jungkook grinned widely and wrapped his left arm around Jimin's waist and pulled younger closer to him causing their chest to collide with eachother. Jimin wrapped his arms around his husband neck shyly and closed his eyes when he felt those lips of Jungkook on his again.

Jimin can feel this kiss is more hungrier and more intense than their wedding kiss. This time it's like Jungkook wanted to eat his lips completely. The male teeth is clashing with his as their saliva exchanging with eachother and Jungkook is constantly biting on his husband lips and sucking on it like a starving man.

Jimin can feel Jungkook's hands is wondering around his ass before giving tight squeeze on his both asscheeks causing Jimin to moan in his husband mouth. Jungkook took the chance of his husband moaning and slipped his tongue inside Jimin's mouth and taste the delicious mouth of his husband. The male tongue licks every nook and cranny of his husband mouth and not leaving any spot before tangling their tongue together causing drool to fall from Jimin's chin to neck making the kiss more dirtier.

The temptation is too much for them and it's unbearable for them, even though Jimin is new to these things but he's feeling so hot all over his body and he wants to feel his husband on all over his body.

Jungkook pushed Jimin on the bed and hovers over younger male and kissed him more deeply. He never felt with horny before. He never felt so much urge to claim someone as his and that urge building more as he touches Jimin more. He wants to worship Jimin's body, he wants to mark Jimin's body as his and show the world this beautiful man belong to him and his only. No one can have Jimin, only him.

__________________

New chapter, vote and comment please...

This chapter is longer, aren't it?

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Will update next chapter soon...

Take care of yourself...

Bye guy's!!!